Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment
I loved zombie mambo show it rocked! Also please no singin from kayla, but thanks.
I think Kayla's hat is pink but here goes...lol...

[Image: Cowgirl-singing-dancing.gif]
(09-24-2014, 07:11 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I think Kayla's hat is pink but here goes...lol...

BAHAHAHA but i wouldnt be singing i dont sing in public

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
The zombies aren't as colorful as they used to be.
(09-25-2014, 12:09 AM)Velcro Wrote: The zombies aren't as colorful as they used to be.

true and clothing isnt as distressed as it should at least i think so

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
(09-24-2014, 07:22 PM)Murychic Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 07:11 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I think Kayla's hat is pink but here goes...lol...

BAHAHAHA but i wouldnt be singing i dont sing in public

That does look a bit like Kayla!!!!!
(09-25-2014, 12:09 AM)Velcro Wrote: The zombies aren't as colorful as they used to be.

Maybe they found a cure and have CONTAINED the OUTBREAK!! YAY!! Lagoon wins! Happy

[Image: Zombie-Approved.png]
Or maybe they are really zombies, real zombies aren't supposed to be colorful! Some of them zombies aint bad lookin though.
Haha. Hey you finally have a pic, Slick. I like it.
(09-27-2014, 11:00 AM)Slick Wrote: Or maybe they are really zombies, real zombies aren't supposed to be colorful! Some of them zombies aint bad lookin though.

LOL... yeah, they are pulled toward your magnetic personality...ha ha ha... I can't believe how many of them circled around you yesterday at the park Wink