Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment
Spider 
Please use this thread for future discussion regarding Lagoon's Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment.

I'll kick us off by sharing this I found on Instagram today:

[Image: 10617155_261286623994993_115382926_n.jpg]
(09-18-2014, 06:06 PM)Velcro Wrote: Please use this thread for future discussion regarding Lagoon's Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment.

I'll kick us off by sharing this I found on Instagram today:

[Image: 10617155_261286623994993_115382926_n.jpg]
Zombie Mambo is BACK!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Opening weekend came and went!
2 different Hackenslash shows with the band!
Show A is a fantastic encore from last season, the new B show is a "mash-up" of several tunes, ending with "Dragula" by Rob Zombie.
The band is in full makeup and rockin' as hard as you would expect. The B show dance (chainsaw) moves are quite amazing, a must-see!
Also, I had my picture taken with Hackenslash AND the band, how cool is that?
It's only going to get scarier as Halloween approaches!
Cheers!
M
Zombie Mambo was ok but it seemed really short, they should add at least one more song.

We caught last show Sunday. Pretty good...they had some audio problems but the cast did pretty good without the music.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
Here are a few pictures of Hackenslash and the band that I took on Saturday.

[Image: DSCN0162_zps62c62c72.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0166_zps0417a32c.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0170_zps6081ba68.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0175_zpsda638ddf.jpg]
(09-22-2014, 09:23 PM)Stacy Wrote: Zombie Mambo was ok but it seemed really short, they should add at least one more song.
That was the whole point of the show (1996-2005ish), it's short, fun, entertaining, has a story, and can be done twice an hour. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
For a show you have to stand for it's just about the right length. Plus I don't think the dancers would like to dance on asphalt for very long. But I wouldn't know.
I loved it, upbeat, colorful, and full of energy. Great job ZM cast and crew!
I caught the show on Saturday as well - too bad you can't see all the action upstairs!
I heard some little kids get really freaked out - parents take note.
Cheers!
M
(09-22-2014, 09:23 PM)Stacy Wrote: Zombie Mambo was ok but it seemed really short, they should add at least one more song.

We caught last show Sunday. Pretty good...they had some audio problems but the cast did pretty good without the music.

This is the exact same version clear back from when Frighmares began..... Aww the memories....... must resist doing the choro

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick