Twisted Colossus!!!!

This baby looks awesome! Took an awesome coaster and made it better. I'm excited that the first High Five is coming to the USA!!!

RMC are geniuses!!!!
The double inversion spot where the trains cross over each other is awesome!

This is the first racing RMC conversion, right?
(08-28-2014, 09:32 AM)Velcro Wrote: The double inversion spot where the trains cross over each other is awesome!

This is the first racing RMC conversion, right?

Yeah it is. And I agree the inversion areas are awesome. I am excited about the high five element too
Will be a great addition to the mountain, but sad they didn't keep more true to the original layout. Colossus use to be the best double out and back there was. Now, we've only got the out and back (not counting round two up the lift).
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
(08-30-2014, 01:15 AM)mwoods244 Wrote: Will be a great addition to the mountain, but sad they didn't keep more true to the original layout. Colossus use to be the best double out and back there was. Now, we've only got the out and back (not counting round two up the lift).
This is yet another example of Six Flags putting Marketing before the Ride and turning TWO Racing/Dueling Coasters into 1 Coaster for why? The Length and Ride Duration? They could have at the Very Least done something that was a throwback to the original. If they would have restored it to it's near ORIGINAL layout, Topper Tacked/I-Box'd it, and thrown in some inversions, I'd be much happier.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Yeah, my biggest problem with it is that it's essentially a whole new ride, similar to Colossus in name only.
This might set them back awhile...

Magic Mountain’s Colossus Roller Coaster Catches Fire; Peak Collapses
Well in a normal state it wouldn't delay it but California "the most messed up state in the country" it will delay it for 12 months.
New for 2016 now.
Does this mean we get our name back!?