Cedar Point Trip Report - 08/06/14
(08-22-2014, 08:01 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(08-22-2014, 06:58 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Yes, Sir! Tongue
I know how your dirty mind works! lol

Lol! Too bad my wife hasn't figured it out... Tongue
Awesome report! Made me really want to go again. It's been so long, and there is so much new stuff to try out.
Will would u actually go any rides tho? Lol
One of the reasons I haven't been back since 2000 is my weight. My wife has always told me when I lose enough weight we'll book a trip to Cedar Point!
(08-23-2014, 09:06 PM)Velcro Wrote: One of the reasons I haven't been back since 2000 is my weight. My wife has always told me when I lose enough weight we'll book a trip to Cedar Point!
Don't forget, the lopped off 8" of belt on Millennium Force since then and like 4" off Raptor. At least MaXair, Magnum, Gemini, and Skyhawk are the most big people friendly. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
After more reminiscing and thinking about it, I do think I enjoy Diamondback just a tinge more than Millennium Force just because of its airtime, which the Force lacks. Understandable, but a personal preference of mine.

So I do believe my favorite steel coaster is Diamondback. Wood? I'd have to steal linearinduction's pick.
(08-26-2014, 11:38 PM)Talor Wrote: After more reminiscing and thinking about it, I do think I enjoy Diamondback just a tinge more than Millennium Force just because of its airtime, which the Force lacks. Understandable, but a personal preference of mine.

So I do believe my favorite steel coaster is Diamondback. Wood? I'd have to steal linearinduction's pick.
Having taken well over 250 Laps on Millennium Force and about 25 on Diamondback, I can say that Millennium Force CAN give better Floater Air than Diamondback, but the later gives it more consistently. Also, it's very possible Ravine Flyer II Could edge out The Beast depending how they are running next time. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island