Colossus Last Riders at Six Flags Magic Mountain
Video 
This was a great coaster and am sad its leaving. Rumors are its going to be remade into a Iron Horse Track (Which would be awesome cause if they keep the dualing/racing trains I could see it like Fire and Ice where they criss cross.) or its a Giga coaster. As much as I would LOVE a Giga coaster here I wouldn't take out Colossus to do it since its such a beloved ride and has to be remembered.

Colossus Last Riders Nightvision (HD POV) Six Flags Magic Mountain

So does this mean Lagoon can take the "Fire Dragon" part back out the name? Just kidding.

And was that lady at the beginning crying because it was her last ride or because she was scared or sick or something?

Great video.
I'm hoping they take the dueling tracks out and make it one long ride. Imagine the possibilities.

Rmc hasn't done a dueling yet so maybe they could make it spectacular
She told me she was upset because they stopped letting people choose seats when the park closed and no priority seating. Thats why I didn't have front. But if we wanted to wait for the front we should be able to.
(08-20-2014, 02:48 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: She told me she was upset because they stopped letting people choose seats when the park closed and no priority seating. Thats why I didn't have front. But if we wanted to wait for the front we should be able to.
Any park reserves the right to assign seating on rides, which everyone agreed to by purchasing a ticket and/or season pass.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island