Utah State Fair
(09-04-2014, 02:38 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I grew up with Ice Hockey, Literally, and attended over 1,000 Games from 7 Days after my Birth until the Final Salt Lake Golden Eagles game in March 1994. There is No Sport with a more Prestigious Prize in Organized Sport in the World than the Stanley Cup. There is also No Rivalry in the World that Compares to the Bruins and Flyers. Am I Prejudiced? Absolutely. Rugby and Ice Hockey are the Most Violent and Physically Brutal Sports in the World, Followed by Boxing and Football. Sports to me are about the Atletisism displayed by it's participants. I even consider Golf a Sport. While it does take skill and endurance to race cars, I put it on the Same Level as Chess and Golf, as it's more about the Mental aspects than Physical. While NASCAR may be Considered a Sport, it's Drivers are not Athletes. I guess I'm more of a Fan of Athletics than Sports, thus why the Olympics will never have NASCAR.

Hockey all the way, baby! (I was born / raised in Michigan...go Red Wings!)

(09-04-2014, 03:42 PM)Velcro Wrote: My father and mother love Nascar. I would never see them if Salt Lake had a track.

Would that really be such a bad thing? Lol... Kidding!
Wink 
(09-04-2014, 10:10 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 02:38 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I grew up with Ice Hockey, Literally, and attended over 1,000 Games from 7 Days after my Birth until the Final Salt Lake Golden Eagles game in March 1994. There is No Sport with a more Prestigious Prize in Organized Sport in the World than the Stanley Cup. There is also No Rivalry in the World that Compares to the Bruins and Flyers. Am I Prejudiced? Absolutely. Rugby and Ice Hockey are the Most Violent and Physically Brutal Sports in the World, Followed by Boxing and Football. Sports to me are about the Atletisism displayed by it's participants. I even consider Golf a Sport. While it does take skill and endurance to race cars, I put it on the Same Level as Chess and Golf, as it's more about the Mental aspects than Physical. While NASCAR may be Considered a Sport, it's Drivers are not Athletes. I guess I'm more of a Fan of Athletics than Sports, thus why the Olympics will never have NASCAR.

Hockey all the way, baby! (I was born / raised in Michigan...go Red Wings!
Hawks are better than the Wings! Jonathan Toews is a Dream Boat! The Local Boy from the Kings ain't bad either. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Also, don't forget to stop in and see me in the Grand Building after 6pm each Evening. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island