Rim Runner Defunct On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Adventure Dome Circus Circus Las Vegas
Video 
I thought I had posted this but I never did so here is what used to be where El Loco was. There was 2 reasons why this got removed. 1 there was a leak in the track and 2 to put in this new ride.

Rim Runner Defunct On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Circus Circus Las Vegas

(05-13-2014, 07:44 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: I thought I had posted this but I never did so here is what used to be where El Loco was. There was 2 reasons why this got removed. 1 there was a leak in the track and 2 to put in this new ride.

Rim Runner Defunct On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Circus Circus Las Vegas
Actually, the Ride was Removed Due to Low Ridership and Maintenance Costs. Any Leaks in the Concrete or Fiberglass Trough could have been easily and inexpensively repaired. The Ride was simply occupying Valuable Real Estate that could be better utized. The Rides Low Ridership and Limited Operating Season mixed with the Constant Cost of Maintenance, Chemicals to Treat the Water, and Humidity in the Facility Spelt it's doom. I mean, we're talking about a ride that originally used Five 20 or 16 Passenger Boats with Hour Long Lines when it first opened and only used Two of those Boats with 2 Closed Rows and a Decreased Capacity Per Boat of 12 Passengers for 18 Years with no lines.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote:Actually, the Ride was Removed Due to Low Ridership and Maintenance Costs. Any Leaks in the Concrete or Fiberglass Trough could have been easily and inexpensively repaired. The Ride was simply occupying Valuable Real Estate that could be better utized. The Rides Low Ridership and Limited Operating Season mixed with the Constant Cost of Maintenance, Chemicals to Treat the Water, and Humidity in the Facility Spelt it's doom. I mean, we're talking about a ride that originally used Five 20 or 16 Passenger Boats with Hour Long Lines when it first opened and only used Two of those Boats with 2 Closed Rows and a Decreased Capacity Per Boat of 12 Passengers for 18 Years with no lines.

Goes to show you how fast the GP throws good things away as mundane. Sad, really.
Yes im just going by what park management said.
(05-21-2014, 07:47 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Yes im just going by what park management said.
That is what I feared. I mean the park is the one who cut capacity to the ride, etc.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Also it said that on wiki too lol
(05-27-2014, 04:13 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Also it said that on wiki too lol
That's probably where the park got that info from! lol
(05-28-2014, 06:52 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 04:13 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Also it said that on wiki too lol
That's probably where the park got that info from! lol

I had a college Chemistry Professor that taught from Wikipedia, it was sad, good thing he had a book with the class lol Laugh