Falcons Fury Mounted On-ride (HD POV) Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Video 
This looks like an amazing ride. I can't wait to get my own POV.

Falcons Fury Mounted On-ride (HD POV) Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

(05-01-2014, 07:19 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: This looks like an amazing ride. I can't wait to get my own POV
Will you be going to the Rescheduled Media Day once that is Scheduled, as the "Intamin Cable (Now Intamin Cylinder)" Strikes again? lol Also, don't be surprised if they don't let you film your own POV.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-02-2014, 01:50 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 07:19 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: This looks like an amazing ride. I can't wait to get my own POV
Will you be going to the Rescheduled Media Day once that is Scheduled, as the "Intamin Cable (Now Intamin Cylinder)" Strikes again? lol Also, don't be surprised if they don't let you film your own POV.

Oh I can definitely with no issues film my OWN POV media day or not. I get the special card I got for Busch Gardens Williamsburg as they will give it to me in Tampa Bay too. They are super nice & same with Sea World as they are owned by the same company. I have all the right requirements to film my OWN POVS at Busch Gardens & Sea World.

When is the new media day?
^ I don't believe they've made out that far yet. lol It's not exactly a "small issue" when a mounting for a Cylinder that controls the angle of the gondola breaks.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Wow lol