realtalkguidetoawesome's trip report.
Okay, fuzzy will now be changed to packet which will then be changed to Censored

By the way, I just tweaked the word filters and rereading this topic with the filters on is awesome!
(04-26-2014, 10:00 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 06:27 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I think it's offensive how one person commented on the actual topic and no one else. Haha!
We call this behavior "normal"... Welcome to LIF!! Tongue

Haha. You're absolutely right. What was I thinking? Happy
(04-26-2014, 11:50 PM)Brad-n Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 10:00 PM)gregwibert Wrote: We call this behavior "normal"... Welcome to LIF!! Tongue

Haha. You're absolutely right. What was I thinking? Happy
All those in favor of putting Braden in the Time Out Corner for being Offensive say "Aye" lol

AYE!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Aye!
Aye! AND make him run SPIDER for a 12 hour shift - no breaks!! Grrrr!
(04-27-2014, 08:21 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Aye! AND make him run SPIDER for a 12 hour shift - no breaks!! Grrrr!
12 Hours on the Turntable at RSR in 108 Degrees is worse, or 9 Hours on Rock-O in 113 Degrees, or 14 Hours on WK Train on Merriweather in 112 Degrees is Worse. lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Whoa whoa. Take it easy guys! Can't I just write something on the chalkboard 100 times?
I thought I was out of Catholic school when I came out?!