realtalkguidetoawesome's trip report.
So while looking around the internet, I found this blog on Lagoon and other places in Utah.
http://realtalkguidetoawesome.wordpress....ff-912013/
(04-22-2014, 09:13 PM)RCF Wrote: So while looking around the internet, I found this blog on Lagoon and other places in Utah.
http://realtalkguidetoawesome.wordpress....ff-912013/

Pretty good review of Lagoon. His use of the f word was un called for but other than that no complaints.
It's the internet, people cuss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
(04-23-2014, 09:29 AM)Coasters Wrote: Pretty good review of Lagoon. His use of the f word was un called for but other than that no complaints.

Don't worry, I've reported him to the proper internet authorities. Sarcasm
(04-23-2014, 10:17 AM)Regan Wrote: It's the internet, people cuss!

I don't mind most swear words, but there is never a place even on the internet for that word.
^ Someone's a Prude! lol This is 'Murica, not Iran, North Korea, Putin's New Soviet Union, China, etc, so people have the Choice to use whatever words they want and you have the choice to read the "F" Word as "Fuzzy." lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-24-2014, 02:01 AM)linearinduction Wrote: ^ Someone's a Prude! lol This is 'Murica, not Iran, North Korea, Putin's New Soviet Union, China, etc, so people have the Choice to use whatever words they want and you have the choice to read the "F" Word as "Fuzzy." lol

I prefer "Fancy" Wink
(04-24-2014, 02:01 AM)linearinduction Wrote: ^ Someone's a Prude! lol This is 'Murica, not Iran, North Korea, Putin's New Soviet Union, China, etc, so people have the Choice to use whatever words they want and you have the choice to read the "F" Word as "Fuzzy." lol

I didn't say he couldn't say it. Just that he didn't need too. It only makes you look like a fuzzy using that word.
(04-24-2014, 12:52 PM)Coasters Wrote: It only makes you look like a fuzzy using that word.

FCensored , bad.

Using "fuzzy" as a derogatory , A-OK
^epic^

President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy