Banshee On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Kings Island
Video 
Here is the HD POV of the new B&M Steel Inverted Roller Coaster at Kings Island and is one great ride and what im sure you all have been waiting for!

Banshee On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Kings Island

Too bad they didn't let you record your own POV! Can't wait to hear your review! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Looks like a great ride. Too bad they are a $20+ million dollar investment a custom mini invert a la Batman size would fit nicely with Lagoon.

Behind wooden coasters, I think Inverts are next on my list.
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
^ It's also too bad there isn't a Safety/Check Brake to make 3 Train Operation Efficient cause there is always a train in Transfer/Ready. I also think if Lagoon would/were to ever get a B&M Inverted Coaster, it would be more along the lines of Talon or Patriot. Of course, Lagoon is entirely capable of Designing and Building their own Inverted Coaster.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I heard the line for Banshee was 4 - 6 hours almost the whole day when it opened.
(04-18-2014, 07:51 PM)linearinduction Wrote: ^ It's also too bad there isn't a Safety/Check Brake to make 3 Train Operation Efficient cause there is always a train in Transfer/Ready. I also think if Lagoon would/were to ever get a B&M Inverted Coaster, it would be more along the lines of Talon or Patriot. Of course, Lagoon is entirely capable of Designing and Building their own Inverted Coaster.

I've always loved the layout and colors of Talon. How about his layout?!

Ozlris at Parc Asterix
That looks fun.
I think just about everyone who has ridden Oziris has stated it's the Most Forceless B&M Ever Built. Considering Park Asterix is a Family Park, it makes sense that the Coaster would be more for a Family. Banshee also has the Lowest Height Requirement, 52", of any B&M ever built due to the Vest Restraint System. Yes, Banshee hit about 5 Hours with the Line back to the Eiffel Tower. It appears to me that the Queue was built to hold 1 Hour of people, like Diamondbacks, with another 45-1 Hour Additional Temp Queue. Unfortunately, due to the fact that there is no Safety/Check Brake, there is always a Train sitting in Transfer/Ready. At least it has a Fast Lift, but it's kinda pointless with 3 Trains, instead of 2. It also appears the Crew wasn't on their Game, unlike the Opening Diamondback Crew in 2009.
Yeah they we being really dumb I actually didn't go they were denying everyone riders cams unless you were with news or a television station. THATS IT PERIOD... No online sites, no coaster enthusiasts sites. They made you bring and wear blank tshirts or kings island tshirts. They wouldnt let anyone wear other cedar fair park tshirts. Even the rare banshee tshirts that people got one year at coaster mania when Mantis originally was going to be called Banshee. If you wore a logo shirt or not a Kings Island shirt they WOULD NOT let you in. Even TPR they were getting denied riders cams and if he did get one he worked his way through the back end which is dumb. They also wern't allowing anyone but news and television to sit in the front row. So are media credentials meant nothing to us. A lot of people actually boycotted the event and have even boycotted the park itself because of their outrageous rules. So basically it wasn't worth my while to spend all that money if I could't do my riders cam & when i could just have them give me official POVs. Believe me a lot of media people were begging KI to allow them to get their own POVs and it came down to if you keep begging us we will deny you from the event completely.
If you ever pay attention to any Cedar Fair Promotional Items, Close Ups always feature Zero Shirt Logos (Pretty Standard), Proper Riding Position (Pretty Standard), and Happy Smiling Faces (Pretty Standard). In fact, up until about 10 Years ago, still used Paid Employees for these shoots. There are Three Basic Levels. 1) Major Print and Broadcast 2) Minor Print and Broadcast and 10,000,000) Bloggers. This event was NEVER about or for anyone other than Major Media to Bring in Money for the park. I also can't really blame them for using people (Coaster Enthusiasts) for Test and Adjust on "Media Day." I also understand their reasoning behind giving out their POV to everyone and not permitting anyone else to film their own and only allowing "Legitimate (as it may or may not be) Media" for the Rider Cam. You got used to fill seats and the queue and signed a waiver (perhaps by accepting their invite) to allow them to do it. It's simply "if you don't like it, don't come." :/

PS - I was actually a part of a "Promo Shoot" on Millennium Force when I worked there (My Train wasn't Used) and it was a very educational experience. I Was also featured on CedarPoint.com as a Halloweekends Costumed Character for many years as well.