Live Entertainment 2014
(05-26-2014, 09:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 09:23 PM)M Wrote: So, anyone seen the new evening shows?
Just amazing if you don't mind me saying so. Some new voices and faces, band is still "taking no prisoners"!
If you don't believe me check it out.
Highlights:
"Hot for Teacher"
"Vertigo" and another song in a medley
"Bridge Over Troubled Water"
"Living In Another World", same as the commercial
"Something to Talk About"
Many more….
See you there!!!
Cheers!
M
I saw both shows today and really enjoyed it! Sid u should give it a try.
Ugh, so many reverbs and unfortunately the same choreograpfy no doubt. lol
I saw both shows today and reAlly liked it, nice to see the twins and angie back!
Sid u should give it a try.
(05-26-2014, 10:29 PM)Slick Wrote: I saw both shows today and reAlly liked it, nice to see the twins and angie back!
Again, my issue is with the reverbs. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-26-2014, 11:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 10:29 PM)Slick Wrote: I saw both shows today and reAlly liked it, nice to see the twins and angie back!
Again, my issue is with the reverbs. Wink

Reverbs?
Interesting, FYI the theatre has been fitted with sonic panels to help "clean up" the sound.
Cheers all!
M
(05-27-2014, 02:35 PM)M Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 11:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Again, my issue is with the reverbs. Wink

Reverbs?
Interesting, FYI the theatre has been fitted with sonic panels to help "clean up" the sound.
Cheers all!
M
Don't ask me how my auto correct changed repeats to reverbs! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(05-27-2014, 03:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 02:35 PM)M Wrote: Reverbs?
Cheers all!
M
Don't ask me how my auto correct changed repeats to reverbs! lol

Ah, repeats, good point. No idea why this is so. Still the band performs with gusto and it's a great show.
Cheers!
M
Lagoon's entertains through song, could have fooled me....Shades
(05-29-2014, 01:03 PM)M Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 03:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Don't ask me how my auto correct changed repeats to reverbs! lol

Ah, repeats, good point. No idea why this is so. Still the band performs with gusto and it's a great show.
Cheers!
M
I'm sure the Band is Great Since Most of Last Year's Members Returned. Smile
Just a heads up. I just got word that they cut 5 of Angie's songs and 1 of Raven's. It doesn't seem they will be replacing the songs with new ones.
I think Angie's has a great voice and excellent stage presence. .... I am a little sad.

Thoughts?
Sid/Will - do you think it would be worth while to get pictures of the performers / add a short bio on each one for the TOP of this thread? It would be good if everyone knew who Angie / etc. is...

We need a brave Lagoonatic that is close to the performers who can interview them / get pics! WHO could that be!? Rolleyes