Live Entertainment 2014
Looks like Lagoon posted their entertainment for the summer of 2014.

Let us entertain you.
Lagoon may offer the greatest thrills around, but we also provide high-quality family entertainment all season long.
See showtimes

Simple Joys
Come celebrate Simple Joys at Lagoon's Carousel Theatre where we're feasting on some of life's greatest pleasures from stage to screen. You'll enjoy hit songs from Frozen, Hairspray, Motown, Jersey Boys, and many more.
Tuesday — Sunday (Off Mondays)
1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.

Show runs May 31, 2014 — August 31, 2014 *

The Rock Show
We're turning up the heat at The Rock Show, where the music's live and loud! A killer 5-piece band and some amazing singers rock out to popular rock, pop and country music. With songs made famous by Adele, Tim McGraw, Mumford & Sons, Taylor Swift, The Beatles, and more, you'll be dancing and singing into the night!
Monday, Wednesday — Sunday (Off Tuesdays)
6:15 p.m., 7:45 p.m. & 9:15 p.m.

Show runs May 24, 2014 — August 31, 2014 *

Cirque Innosta presents Bosque; created by Joseph Wartnerchaney
Monday — Sunday
5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.

Show runs June 30, 2014 — August 16, 2014 *
Please Note: Show dates and times are subject to change. On special event dates, show times may vary and will be announced and posted separately.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
Thank You Jebus! I get to hear Frozen Songs SLAUGHTERED! They should really change their description of The Rock Show Live from LAST YEAR!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Is the frozen soundtrack really that great?
Slick Wrote:Is the frozen soundtrack really that great?

Eh. After you've heard all of the songs several times, it gets old quick.

The worst part is all of the hype over the average person singing it. People think they can sing better than the Disney singers.
(04-11-2014, 12:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Thank You Jebus! I get to hear Frozen Songs SLAUGHTERED! They should really change their description of The Rock Show Live from LAST YEAR!

Frozen is slaughter in the movie, well I guess it would have to be good to be slaughtered LOL! Happy

(04-14-2014, 10:37 AM)Slick Wrote: Is the frozen soundtrack really that great?

No no its not.....

(04-14-2014, 11:37 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
Slick Wrote:Is the frozen soundtrack really that great?

Eh. After you've heard all of the songs several times, it gets old quick.

The worst part is all of the hype over the average person singing it. People think they can sing better than the Disney singers.

The snowman song is the best in the movie and that isn't saying much. The movie had a ton of hype for something that was just eh.....
I haven't even seen Frozen, and I'm sick of it. lol
Frozen is the #1 Disney Animated Movie EVER Produced in Every Single Way, so it's not hype. While I wish it wasn't done by Circle 7, and by WDFA, there's no way the story could have been told otherwise. As for the Soundtrack, the Sales don't lie, quality of the song writing, and quality of the vocals speak for themselves. I mean, it's mother frickin Idina Menzel!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-14-2014, 11:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I mean, it's mother frickin Idina Menzel!

You almost sound straight right there...LOL!! I definitely agree with you Wink
I love it when discussion influences the ads. I'm seeing nothing but Disney ads now. Happy
(04-14-2014, 11:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Frozen is the #1 Disney Animated Movie EVER Produced in Every Single Way, so it's not hype. While I wish it wasn't done by Circle 7, and by WDFA, there's no way the story could have been told otherwise. As for the Soundtrack, the Sales don't lie, quality of the song writing, and quality of the vocals speak for themselves. I mean, it's mother frickin Idina Menzel!

Well there were a few parts of the songs that sounded just like Wicked, which Wicked is the best musical out there, but still I thought Frozen was subpar, good show but not the most fantastic thing ever.

Disney made their greatest movie ever back in 2006 Cars, while not a musical, it is Disney's best movie ever.

Frozen is eh. I think people were just in need of a decent Disney musical and this hit the spot. Just like if somebody was out in the desert and dying of thirst and they found a dirty puddle to drink from they would think it was the best thing ever too. Lion King is a better musical than Frozen.