Regan's Silver Dollar City Season Blog Thread!
That's amazing! I had no idea about the cave.
(04-16-2014, 10:36 PM)Brad-n Wrote: That's amazing! I had no idea about the cave.

I also had no idea about the cave! Your posts have captivated me for the past few weeks. I REALLY REALLY want to go to SDC even more than before Shocked
Well guys, I do have discounted bring a friend coupons. Now thru May 11, I can get in 5 peeps for $12.90 each! There are 4 more discount periods throughout the season at $31.75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
[Image: 101_18_04_14_1_37_16.jpeg]

$312.00 for an airline ticket isn't too bad...

I wonder how far it is from the Branson airport to SDC?? Would you need to rent a car as well?

An 18 hour drive from Utah would be brutal for a long-weekend trip to SDC.
Yes, that drive is brutal. There are literarily tons of hotels on Branson. Some have shuttles to SDC. SDC also has their own resort with deluxe cabins , campgrounds and RV's for rent. I get 15% off. http://silverdollarcity.accessomobile.co...ist/488008

Yes, I am double posting! Today's installment is The Flooded Mine! It is a dark ride on boats through a mine populated by prison inmates. It is kind of a cross between Pirates of the Caribbean and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Each rider has a laser pistol with a built in LED scoreboard. Throughout the ride there are targets , most of them trigger a gag such as a falling beam, a wiggling bat or a ringing bell etc. Though the animatronics are primitive at best, the theming and music are quite elaborate. A very enjoyable ride.
[Image: uby8u7aq.jpg][Image: 9y7eseme.jpg][Image: 6u9ahuda.jpg][Image: unydu3ym.jpg][Image: denagany.jpg][Image: vemyjura.jpg][Image: sezebuba.jpg][Image: urebevaq.jpg][Image: y4y3upyd.jpg][Image: ruraqene.jpg][Image: zy9y8upu.jpg][Image: atejybaq.jpg][Image: ajyryguh.jpg][Image: u8aqy6eh.jpg][Image: u2ytajuh.jpg][Image: e3e6y6yz.jpg][Image: yru3ynym.jpg][Image: uqe7evuz.jpg][Image: a6evyvyp.jpg][Image: du3e7uty.jpg][Image: pa6y2avu.jpg]

Eh, it's YOUR blog thread, you can do whatever you want...lol...

Looks like you added more pictures this time around (original pics of the dark ride (post #14): http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.ph...9#pid58519)

Sure looks fun!
Oops sorry, thought I had not done that post yet! Lol

Went back to SDC last Sunday! Park was extremely busy and the weather was fantastic. I did not take any pics because I left my iPhone to stay dry in a locker! Our mission was to check out the "wet" rides and we did manage to get on two of them. Firstly was "River Blast" featuring Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. This is an interactive water ride aboard a river sloop down the Mighty Mississippi River. The ride vehicle seats 8 and each rider has their own hand crank powered water cannon. As is always the case at SDC, the theming is terrific. As you travel down the "river" you have ample targets to shoot, many of which trigger sight gags. What is really fun is the ability to battle spectators manning the water cannons positioned at many points around the attraction. These are free and well within the range of the boat so you can drench the guests using them to the point of making them flee! By far the best attraction of this type I have yet seen. Way better than Splash Battle at Legoland.

Bumping my own thread ! Heading don to SDC today for the Bluegrass and BBQ Festival! Plan on doing a post about Thunderation and some other thrill rides as well as entertainment and food.