Cannibal Construction Update #2 (HD) Lagoon Park
Here's my video update #2 on the construction of Cannibal at Lagoon. This is so exciting! Anyway me and some other people with LIF at Lagoon Saturday were talking that if they work on this all the time like they were doing while the park was open they could have it done and tested in October and would be AMAZING if we could ride it then. Very VERY doubtful because of the news article but we can all hope.

Also I labeled this as #2 and not #1 cause I already covered the first one last year for opening day with the Changes at Lagoon video and there is a segment when they started to work on it. Also sorry for not uploading it Saturday. I went to bed at like 6am Saturday and only got like an hour of sleep then went to lagoon til close. When I got home I was super tired.

I also put the info in the coaster thread in the description of the video but gave credit to this site and put the link.

Cannibal Construction Update #2 (HD) Lagoon Park

Thanks Spencer! Photos are great, but your video provides a nice look at a variety of different things. I'll have to send that out on an update today.
In front of the track at the end, could that be pieces of the elevator lift?
No problem I got some pics with my nice Cannon camera too. That could possibly be for the elevator lift. When I filmed this it was over cast and hard to see through my screen of the camera when getting the track but in my video I think there is track to the right behind the tree by the annex building as you see a lot of red. That im sure is where the rest of the track is.
(03-31-2014, 04:16 PM)RCF Wrote: In front of the track at the end, could that be pieces of the elevator lift?
Need a really good photo of the Mountings, but I think you are correct in your assumption! Smile

(03-31-2014, 04:33 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: No problem I got some pics with my nice Cannon camera too. That could possibly be for the elevator lift. When I filmed this it was over cast and hard to see through my screen of the camera when getting the track but in my video I think there is track to the right behind the tree by the annex building as you see a lot of red. That im sure is where the rest of the track is.
Great Video Spencer! Can't wait to see the photos too! Smile As for opening before Opening Day 2015, that's unlikely considering the Trains aren't supposed to arrive until After the End of the 2014 Season. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The colors of the new coaster remind me of Maverick. Smile I like it!
(03-31-2014, 09:04 PM)ConTroy Wrote: The colors of the new coaster remind me of Maverick. Smile I like it!
Some of us have been jokingly calling it "Son of Maverick" since Last Summer. lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Which son of maverick is an insult. Unless you consider the son to be better and with maverick upward and betterment is the only direction.
(03-31-2014, 10:22 PM)Coasters Wrote: Which son of maverick is an insult. Unless you consider the son to be better and with maverick upward and betterment is the only direction.
Yes, we are aware of your Disdain for all things Maverick! lol *Cough* Pussy! *Cough* Notserious

Off Topic, but out of Curiosity, what is your Favorite Wood and Steel Coasters? Not sure if we've ever discussed that....may be time for a new Thread. Wink
(03-31-2014, 10:26 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 10:22 PM)Coasters Wrote: Which son of maverick is an insult. Unless you consider the son to be better and with maverick upward and betterment is the only direction.
Yes, we are aware of your Disdain for all things Maverick! lol *Cough* Pussy! *Cough* Notserious

Some coasters just aren't good. I liked Mavericks Lift hill and first drop but after that is was kinda blah.