Restaurants Better Than Johnny Rockets
(02-23-2014, 12:42 AM)Velcro Wrote: I say we pick a day to meet up at a restaurant in Farmington near Harmons and then head over to look at the construction going on.

Johnny Rockets is good.
(02-23-2014, 03:06 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 12:42 AM)Velcro Wrote: I say we pick a day to meet up at a restaurant in Farmington near Harmons and then head over to look at the construction going on.

Johnny Rockets is good.
If Johnny Rockets is "Good Food," you haven't eaten at even a 2 Star Restaurant. lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-23-2014, 09:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 03:06 PM)Coasters Wrote: Johnny Rockets is good.
If Johnny Rockets is "Good Food," you haven't eaten at even a 2 Star Restaurant. lol

I've eaten at better places.
(02-23-2014, 10:57 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 09:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: If Johnny Rockets is "Good Food," you haven't eaten at even a 2 Star Restaurant. lol

I've eaten at better places.
Thank God! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-25-2014, 03:27 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 10:57 PM)Coasters Wrote: I've eaten at better places.
Thank God! lol

Ruth Chris Steak House, ya not in farmington but an awesome place to eat
(02-23-2014, 09:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 03:06 PM)Coasters Wrote: Johnny Rockets is good.

What is it with you and your negativity? That's my job!
Ruth Chris Steak House!
I've always liked The Timber Mine in Ogden. It has some good memories and I still enjoy their tenderloin steaks!

Comparing "Burger" restaurants... I really like The Burger Bar in Roy. I'm pretty sure Burger Bar is the only place we have eaten burgers in a long time. The bun tastes homemade and they make it to order. You can pretty much get anything on your burger. The Shakes are amazing as well. You can add fruit, candy bar, etc. Every meal comes with either fries or "gems" (tater tots.)

If we limit this to just Farmington restaurants... I've eaten at the Farmington Javier's a few times. It's good / the service is quick.
(02-26-2014, 07:48 AM)gregwibert Wrote: I've always liked The Timber Mine in Ogden. It has some good memories and I still enjoy their tenderloin steaks!

Comparing "Burger" restaurants... I really like The Burger Bar in Roy. I'm pretty sure Burger Bar is the only place we have eaten burgers in a long time. The bun tastes homemade and they make it to order. You can pretty much get anything on your burger. The Shakes are amazing as well. You can add fruit, candy bar, etc. Every meal comes with either fries or "gems" (tater tots.)

If we limit this to just Farmington restaurants... I've eaten at the Farmington Javier's a few times. It's good / the service is quick.

Burger Bar is awesome! Their Buffalo Burger is awesome! Great fries and great shakes. I highly Recommend it. Lagoon is Fun should meet there!

On Farmington best places to eat list is Francisco's Mexican Grill. Its been a while since I have eaten there but when I did the food was awesome!
In Farmington, Habit Burger is good, but always busy. Parkstone Wood Kitchen is tasty, as is Twigs Bistro, but both are more expensive. Settobello has good pizza but is also pricey.