Boat Tag
This was a fun game the one time I did it. Does any one else remember this? I believe it was where Mouse is now.
(02-21-2014, 05:44 PM)Coasters Wrote: This was a fun game the one time I did it. Does any one else remember this? I believe it was where Mouse is now.
You mean Boat Tag? lol It was where Rising Waters and 3 Point Challenge is.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I thought it was called Water Wars. Or am I thinking of something different?
Battle Tug Boat Tag?

Jk...I have no idea...just wanted to join in...lol
How did you play?
It was the game my best friend and I had to play every time we went to Lagoon. I was very sad when Lagoon removed it.

(02-22-2014, 06:12 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I thought it was called Water Wars. Or am I thinking of something different?

I thought Water Wars was the name of the game that replaced Boat Tag where people battled each other by launching water balloons.

(02-22-2014, 10:53 PM)Emily Wrote: How did you play?

Each boat could hold two people. The person in the bottom of the boat drove it using two peddles while the person on top was in a rotating turret-like enclosure. Both people had an air-powered racquetball gun that you could shoot at the other boats. If your boat was hit, you could not fire any racquetballs for small amount of time.

I actually found a small video of one of these games:

(02-23-2014, 12:39 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 06:12 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I thought it was called Water Wars. Or am I thinking of something different?

I thought Water Wars was the name of the game that replaced Boat Tag where people battled each other by launching water balloons.

Oh! Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. How long was Boat Tag there?
I don't remember how long it was there for.
1991/1992ish and only for a couple of seasons.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I remember I had to beg my parents to let me play. I thought it was fun.