The Living Planet Aquarium
Braden pick a time for the 31st.
Well, I tried to get the day off, but no luck, so I demand pictures (if you can take them)!
That's too bad. I'll share pics if you share pics from work that day. Haha! Joking. Well unless they are awesome.
Here are some pics from our visit last summer. I'm hoping they have more stuff / more critters by now.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k7cykwrgd2170...FPLEa?dl=0

Will, Enjoy! I think there are a couple of videos mixed in with the photos as well.

The cost to get in is $17.95 per person. My wife might go too.

They are open 10am to 6pm. The shark feeding is at 1:30pm.

I'm good anytime Saturday. I'll plan 1 hour for drive time from Roy.
How about 1 pm, then can see the shark feeding.
1pm works. Can't miss the shark feeding!
Thanks Greg!
I think 1pm should work for us. We have a family history fair at our Church (I'm helping out with it) until noon + 1 hour drive time. Should work out Smile

Will, we will get more/current pics for you Smile We could plan another day to go again when you're off work. I really enjoy the aquarium.
Greg are u comin solo or bringing your wife? Brad and i are meetin at front entrance at 1.
(01-29-2015, 10:24 AM)Slick Wrote: Greg are u comin solo or bringing your wife? Brad and i are meetin at front entrance at 1.

I think solo. She has something else going on.