The Living Planet Aquarium
(02-11-2014, 12:07 AM)Slick Wrote: So when are they openin ?
Sometime before 2016. lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-11-2014, 05:40 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:07 AM)Slick Wrote: So when are they openin ?
Sometime before 2016. lol

Yes, I believe Sid's statement is as accurate as we can be at this point...lol...

Boosting Sid's Ego
Hey that gives you plenty of time to plan a meetup! Happy
Ya good point, greg plan a meetup
Brad-n Wrote:Hey that gives you plenty of time to plan a meetup! Happy

Slick Wrote:Ya good point, greg plan a meetup

Lol...ok....
Does this mean we can place bets on what opens first: Lagoon's new roller coaster or the aquarium? Tongue
(02-12-2014, 03:30 PM)Velcro Wrote: Does this mean we can place bets on what opens first: Lagoon's new roller coaster or the aquarium? Tongue
WinWinWinWinWinWin
(02-12-2014, 04:00 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 03:30 PM)Velcro Wrote: Does this mean we can place bets on what opens first: Lagoon's new roller coaster or the aquarium? Tongue
WinWinWinWinWinWin

WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin
Speaking of meet up planning, I need to get on our Potluck Schedule. I'll get on that once I'm back from the Southern Idaho Home and Garden Show before the Philadelphia Flower Show. Should be fun with all the Cheepies in Idaho, Yehaw!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I am hearing of major plumbing issues. It doesn't look good.