The Living Planet Aquarium
Who would be interested in a December LIF meetup at The Living Planet Aquarium?

http://thelivingplanet.com/index.php?gcl...MwodMjcAew

The aquarium is scheduled to re-open in their Draper location in December. It would be great to see everyone again in the Lagoon off-season Smile
I deffinatly can't wait for it to open.but as I live inidaho its a good drive for me to go all the way down there but I hopefully can make it down there in late december. But since I just got laid off for the winter who knows when I can make it
Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to go? All I can find are the membership prices.

I think this is a fun idea. I'd definitely enjoy hooking up and checking it out.
I might even be able to go!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk
(11-19-2013, 01:48 PM)Velcro Wrote: Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to go? All I can find are the membership prices.

I think this is a fun idea. I'd definitely enjoy hooking up and checking it out.

At the old location when my wife and I went it was like 9 bucks a piece
Count me in but a January visit would be better because I can't ask for days off until mid-January. This is the busy time of the year for my work.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
i could prob do January also
Im good with postponing until January. Anyone else have input or should we set a tenative date?
I must say that I am impressed with this facility! It's a world improvement from the sample space they had at the Gateway for some time!!!
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
I wish that they had put it behind the Gateway as was the original idea. South Valley sucks