Polercoaster
(11-15-2015, 09:44 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'd ride it if Utah gets one. I'll probably never get to ride Skyplex even if it gets built.
I'm betting that 14 Coaster Park on I Drive gets built first or Six Flags builds a Park in Utah. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-16-2015, 05:24 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm betting that 14 Coaster Park on I Drive gets built first or Six Flags builds a Park in Utah. lol

Or Sid and I can go into the amusement business together and build a park first. ha ha
(11-16-2015, 08:23 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Or Sid and I can go into the amusement business together and build a park first. ha ha
Only in Miniature....1:87 Scale to be Exact. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(11-16-2015, 08:23 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Or Sid and I can go into the amusement business together and build a park first. ha ha

Now a 2nd amusement park would be great for Utah.
Has anyone seen the website trying to save Skylex?

http://www.pixelsattheparks.com/skyplex/
(11-16-2015, 09:10 AM)Bill Wrote: Now a 2nd amusement park would be great for Utah.
It's somewhat built, as I said, in 1:87 Scale. Wink

Zoning has been approved for Skyplex meaning they can now start building. Will it happen? Who knows. I believe it now has a 2018 opening date. I swear every time the owners of this site mention it the opening date moves back three months.
So, um...

I'm just going to Utah-sanitize my reaction: holy flipping crap! I love big coasters, but... good golly, can you imagine the rollbacks on that SOB?
They are getting really good at offering an updated animation of their coaster. Now they just need to start building the darn thing!

I did think of something about this coaster though, evacuations could be made fairly easy if they place walkways that immediately goes into the building near each brake.
I'm sorry, but I'm still not behind this coaster yet. It's a glorified El Loco mutant that also happens to be the tallest coaster in the world by default. People are almost treating this coaster like it will be a top ten ride when I don't see it having the potential to be. Yes, it will still be a fun ride, but its over hyped already for what it is. It's the same as X2 being the greatest coaster out there and, (get ready for your soap box,) Cedar Point being the park with the best coasters anywhere.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk