Polercoaster
(07-29-2015, 09:09 AM)Coasters Wrote: I wonder why?
They rode an El Loco! lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-29-2015, 08:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They rode an El Loco! lol

Win
Ever since S&S became S&S Sensei, they have gone downhill with quality as China has questionable practices that they now use. I wonder why they chose to join companies?
(07-30-2015, 01:42 AM)RCF Wrote: Ever since S&S became S&S Sensei, they have gone downhill with quality as China has questionable practices that they now use. I wonder why they chose to join companies?
S&S, even before Larsen MacColl Partners bought out Stan Checketts' Controlling Interest Shares, had begun to move Manufacturing from Logan and Intermountain Lift, Inc., to other contractors. Meisho, in Japan, Fabricated the Track and Columns for Eejanaika, the 4D Coaster at Fuji-Q, their Air Launched Coasters in China have been Fabricated by OCEM, of Italy, and I don't believe any of the El Locos had Components Fabricated in the USA either. This has Irked me since S&S Rides USED to be "Proudly Made in the USA," but they abandoned that a Decade ago, which is Terrible! El Loco definitely felt like a Chinese Coaster! Sansei Technologies purchased Controlling Interest in S&S from Larsen MacColl Partners in 2012.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-30-2015, 06:56 AM)linearinduction Wrote: S&S, even before Larsen MacColl Partners bought out Stan Checketts' Controlling Interest Shares, had begun to move Manufacturing from Logan and Intermountain Lift, Inc., to other contractors. Meisho, in Japan, Fabricated the Track and Columns for Eejanaika, the 4D Coaster at Fuji-Q, their Air Launched Coasters in China have been Fabricated by OCEM, of Italy, and I don't believe any of the El Locos had Components Fabricated in the USA either. This has Irked me since S&S Rides USED to be "Proudly Made in the USA," but they abandoned that a Decade ago, which is Terrible! El Loco definitely felt like a Chinese Coaster! Sansei Technologies purchased Controlling Interest in S&S from Larsen MacColl Partners in 2012.

Maybe Soaring Eagle will start doing coasters. Shades
(07-30-2015, 10:28 AM)Coasters Wrote: Maybe Soaring Eagle will start doing coasters. Shades
Since you seem to be the best connected to Stan, why don't you ask him why Fabrication was moved outside the US. I'd be interested to know just why they did that, while he still had Controlling Interest.

Oh no! Skyplex is on shaky ground right now and may not be built ... I'm sure no one saw this coming. Tongue

County Board Votes 'No' on World's Tallest Roller Coaster in Orlando - http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201510/4787/

According to the vote, the project isn't dead just yet. There is another vote that will either keep it alive or kill it completely.
(10-15-2015, 10:14 PM)Willenator Wrote: Oh no! Skyplex is on shaky ground right now and may not be built ... I'm sure no one saw this coming. Tongue

County Board Votes 'No' on World's Tallest Roller Coaster in Orlando - http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201510/4787/

According to the vote, the project isn't dead just yet. There is another vote that will either keep it alive or kill it completely.

Sounds awesome! Utah needs one.
(11-13-2015, 12:23 PM)Bill Wrote: Sounds awesome! Utah needs one.
I really hope this is Sarcasm

I'd ride it if Utah gets one. I'll probably never get to ride Skyplex even if it gets built.