I need some help about another park in Utah? Maybe it was somewhere close?
Heart 
So awhile back there was some talk in a thread about another amusement park and I thought it was in Utah. I don'teven think the thread was about that park but someone had mentioned that they went there and thought someone else was like oh I forgot about that one. I could be wrong but I remember it was hours away or something. I'm not talking Silverwood either. I am pretty sure though there was talk of at least some park that was hours way by car. Someone had visited there too and I never even knew about it. I though I went online and they had a website or something too. This is driving me nuts but can anyone tell me what the name of this other park is and where it's located even if it wasn't Utah. I remember they had coaster(s) and other rides. Maybe I just dreamed the whole thing lol but I just thought of it now. I tried searching on here with no luck. Cane someone help me out here.

Thanks
Maybe somewhere in southern Utah or just across the border in Nevada? I can't think of anywhere. It must not have been very big. Could it have been a temporary thing? Or was it a thread about rumors to build another park in Utah?
There was a park called "Saratoga" in Lehi. It had adult rides‚ some kiddie rides and even a kiddie coaster, but it was best known for the Kamikaze water side. It's been closed since the early 90’s though.
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
(10-31-2013, 04:21 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: So awhile back there was some talk in a thread about another amusement park and I thought it was in Utah. I don'teven think the thread was about that park but someone had mentioned that they went there and thought someone else was like oh I forgot about that one. I could be wrong but I remember it was hours away or something. I'm not talking Silverwood either. I am pretty sure though there was talk of at least some park that was hours way by car. Someone had visited there too and I never even knew about it. I though I went online and they had a website or something too. This is driving me nuts but can anyone tell me what the name of this other park is and where it's located even if it wasn't Utah. I remember they had coaster(s) and other rides. Maybe I just dreamed the whole thing lol but I just thought of it now. I tried searching on here with no luck. Cane someone help me out here.

Thanks
You could be talking about Glenwood Caverns in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. They have an S&S Screamin Swing over a Cliff, and they have the one coaster from Celebration City, and it's either there or near by, but there is a Sky Coaster that swings out over a Gorge.

(10-31-2013, 05:24 PM)Trackbender Wrote: There was a park called "Saratoga" in Lehi. It had adult rides‚ some kiddie rides and even a kiddie coaster, but it was best known for the Kamikaze water side. It's been closed since the early 90’s though.
I have that Kiddie Credit! Happy
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Glenwood Springs is such a fun city to visit! I haven't been to the newly built park yet.

Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
Couldn't it be the S&S Celebration Center in Logan? Closed about 5 years ago...
Oh wow, I completely forgot about the S&S Celebration Center. And now I miss it.
The park that really should had an el loco built there
(11-03-2013, 01:05 AM)Coasters Wrote: The park that really should had an el loco built there
The last time something like that happened the park was called Hard Rock Park. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-03-2013, 04:35 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 01:05 AM)Coasters Wrote: The park that really should had an el loco built there
The last time something like that happened the park was called Hard Rock Park. Wink

Well, I was thinking with some local cache valley sponsors, it could have happened.