Update Photos and Videos Please
Hi, guys. Well, yep, Lagoon's closed, all right. Maybe in 5-8 months I'll get to go again.

Now, I'd hate to get back on thin ice with you guys again, but I'm just kind of boggled here. Would any of you be willing to please explain why it is that just because Lagoon's closed now, you're ignoring any of my follow-up questions about what we've been talking about in this thread? Or is there something I asked that made you guys want to ignore me now?

I guess it would just be nice to be able to rely on one or more of you for helping with something. I do appreciate the questions that did get answered, but it would also be nice if when follow-up questions are asked (no, not the same questions being asked over again, but actual *new* questions being asked based on previous answers given), the person or people being asked them wouldn't feel annoyed enough about those to just ignore the asker even though the askees do still show up on the site here and would see the notifications that a new response has been left (and maybe get the notification in their e-mail about the response). Would someone please kindly explain what the issue is here now?
Life happens fast, we don't spend 24/7 on this site, we all have busy lives and answer things when we have the time.

BTW My Halloween was great, I spent it at one of my favorite places with some of the greatest people I know and love.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

skwid Wrote:Life happens fast, we don't spend 24/7 on this site, we all have busy lives and answer things when we have the time.

BTW My Halloween was great, I spent it at one of my favorite places with some of the greatest people I know and love.

Some of us also pick and choose specific threads to read as well as respond to. No one on this site is obligated in any way to read / respond to every post and / or thread (even if it is directed toward a specific group or individual.)

My Halloween was also great!
(11-09-2013, 06:39 PM)skwid Wrote: Life happens fast, we don't spend 24/7 on this site, we all have busy lives and answer things when we have the time.

Yeah, I know that life can happen fast sometimes. But I guess mostly Sid and Will were on here talking with me about this, and at one point Sid was answering some things, but then even when he had been back after I sent a new response, then he neglected to respond even though he was already active in the conversation. So... that's why I got a bit baffled.

I'm glad you had a nice Halloween season. I went to Cornbelly's. Even for the weekend after Halloween, they have this great pumpkin-dropping-and-smashing festival, even using a tractor, a crane, and a helicopter! They even smashed a broken-down car with a HUGE pumpkin! :-D

And now, happy Veterans' Day and 11/12/13!
(11-10-2013, 12:57 AM)gregwibert Wrote: No one on this site is obligated in any way to read / respond to every post and / or thread (even if it is directed toward a specific group or individual.)

My Halloween was also great!

Yeah, I know that. But knowing that Sid was already in a conversation with me, I'd have thought he would have responded since coming back and seeing the notification. So maybe you can see why I was feeling a bit ignored. He had just been pretty friendly in his responses up to that point, though. Well, I'll go see what he says in his PM now.

I'm glad you had a happy Halloween season too!

And now, happy Veterans' Day and 11/12/13!

Mike
OK, he just said that he was pretty busy and kept forgetting about this thread (even though he was on the site anyway--but I guess handing things that might've been more urgent...{shrug}), but that he'll try to respond to my follow-up questions tonight.

I guess that's okay. My concerns are just follow-up questions now and no longer time-sensitive; since Lagoon's closed now and we can't do anything more there this season anyway. I just hope that my follow-ups don't get forgotten. I'll try not to be too pushy. :-)

Thanks, guys.

Hey, when Monday comes, remember the military veterans. But when Tuesday comes, do something special for 11/12/13! :-D

Mike
(11-09-2013, 05:37 PM)MaxxFordham Wrote: Would someone please kindly explain what the issue is here now?

I lost interest in the discussion. It happens from time to time. Smile
Lol velcro, not surprising
Geesh, talk about being "helpful"!

Ouch.
LOL. Darn squirrels dancing on YouTube keep distracting me.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
(11-13-2013, 07:33 PM)Velcro Wrote: LOL. Darn squirrels dancing on YouTube keep distracting me.

Haha, for me it's the cats! :-)

But oh well, my follow-up questions were really more for Sid the Induction Man anyway.
Ah, okay. I don't feel as much of a jerk then.