Frightmares Live Entertainment 2013
The E Street crew was kickin' it this last weekend!
Just sayin'.
Cheers all!
M
Add to my favorites Supernova Black Hole ...something.
Time is running out to experience this people.
It may be cool but the show is HOT!
Cheers!
M
(10-19-2013, 10:59 AM)M Wrote: Add to my favorites Supernova Black Hole ...something.

I think you mean Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.
My wife and I finally got the chance to check out Elm Street Friday night, and we both enjoyed it. My wife really liked one of the guys on guitar and kept commenting on his stage presence. I believe his name was Mark.

I hope Lagoon continues to use a live band for next year. It is a nice change of pace from their usual rock shows.
(10-20-2013, 06:36 AM)Velcro Wrote: My wife and I finally got the chance to check out Elm Street Friday night, and we both enjoyed it. My wife really liked one of the guys on guitar and kept commenting on his stage presence. I believe his name was Mark.

I hope Lagoon continues to use a live band for next year. It is a nice change of pace from their usual rock shows.
You mean the ones with the tracks that were worse than the 99 Cent ones you download online? That "Party Rock" Track was downright embarrassing in 2012!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
YES, let's hope they keep this going. Live music at Lagoon has been away too long.
Cheers all!
M
Bring a blanket, I understand it's going to get chilly at the fun spot.
Only 3 nights left to catch the E Street Show.
THEN we start the countdown to next season.
To the E Street performers - you rock!
Cheers!
M
Nice closing night E Street!
Enjoy the time away - hope to see you next year!
Add to my personal favorites "Alone".
Cheers!
M