Frightmares Live Entertainment 2013
(10-04-2013, 06:34 PM)Emily Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 09:55 PM)Coasters Wrote: Elm street was horrible. The only thing that would have made it worse was if I was singing. A girl singing acdc bad idea. The guy singing smells like teen spirit had good parts but was pretty bad through out. I couldn't get away fast enough.

Whoa, what happened to the Coasters we know? This is almost harsher than Sid.
My only critique is that I wish Elm Street 1) Had a better non Trademarked name and 2) Were more like Edge of Madness: Infernal Nightmare, what Cedar Point does in the Red Garter Saloon during Halloweekends. Lagoon's Rock Show Live Band is 10xs better.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I was joking about you being harsh.

I regret nothing.
Emily Wrote:I was joking about you being harsh.

I regret nothing.

Sid didn't want to disappoint you....
(09-30-2013, 09:55 PM)Coasters Wrote: Elm street was horrible. The only thing that would have made it worse was if I was singing. A girl singing acdc bad idea. The guy singing smells like teen spirit had good parts but was pretty bad through out. I couldn't get away fast enough.

Agreed. The girl singing AC/DC should probably quit singing all together.
(10-06-2013, 06:06 PM)MC Wrote:

Agreed. The girl singing AC/DC should probably quit singing all together.
Those who never saw Angie Perform during the Regular Season have no reason to critique here. This isn't American Idol or the X Factor Simon. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I agree with Emily. I'm so proud of her for speaking her mind #NoRegrets
Clarification - better than what? The Rock Show band is better than the Elm Street Band?
Hmm.
Cheers all!
M
THE ROCK SHOW BAND AND ELM STREET ARE THE SAME PEOPLE
(10-07-2013, 09:26 AM)M Wrote: Clarification - better than what? The Rock Show band is better than the Elm Street Band?
Hmm.
Cheers all!
M
Better than the Band for Cedar Point's Edge of Madness in the Red Garter Saloon. Wink
Ah, there we are.
Cheers all!
M