Frightmares Live Entertainment 2013
Spider 
Please use this thread to discuss all the Frightmares shows, post reviews, and share photos or videos. Showtime information has been taken from Lagoon's events and shows page. Please keep in mind that showtimes can change due to a variety of reasons. Check with Guest Service or look for the posted show times when on the park to verify when shows will perform.

Monster Classics

Spider rating:

One of the longest running shows at Frightmares. Features classic (and sometimes more recent) monsters singing and dancing to a variety of older songs.

Show times:
Friday: 6:45pm*, 7:45pm+, 8:45pm*+ & 9:45pm+
Saturday: 4:45pm, 5:45pm*, 6:45pm+, 7:45pm, 8:45pm*+ & 9:45pm
Sunday: 4:45pm+, 5:45pm*+, 6:45pm & 7:45pm

* A 15 minute photo opportunity with the cast of Monsters will be held following the show.
+ Hackenslash will perform before Monster Classics.

Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team.

Spider rating:

The most popular show to ever perform at Lagoon in my opinion. An instant favorite for everyone young and old. Watch a group of chainsaw wielding, mask wearing dancers perform to some popular songs.

Friday show times and locations:
Monster Stage: 7:40pm**, 8:40pm & 9:40pm
Carousel Theatre: 6:15pm‡* & 7:15pm‡*

Saturday show times and locations:
Monster Stage: 6:40pm**, 7:40pm & 8:40pm
Carousel Theatre: 5:15pm‡, 6:15pm‡ & 9:15pm‡

Sunday show times and locations:
Monster Stage: 4:40pm** & 5:40pm
Carousel Theatre: 6:15pm‡* & 7:15pm‡

* A 15 minute photo opportunity with the cast of Hackenslash will be held at the planter west of the Carousel Theatre following Hackenslash's Performance
** A 15 minute photo opportunity with the cast of Hackenslash will be at the Monster Stage following Monster Classics' show.
‡ Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team Show with Elm Street.

Elm Street

Spider rating:

Not a lot is known about this show at this time. Based on information shared on this forum, it is believe this will be the Halloween version the Rock Show Live.

Show Times:
Friday: 6:15pm‡, 7:15pm‡, 8:15pm* & 9:15pm‡
Saturday: 5:15pm‡, 6:15pm‡, 7:15pm*, 8:15pm* & 9:15pm‡
Sunday: 4:15pm*, 5:15pm*, 6:15pm‡ & 7:15pm‡

* Elm Street Show (Different from Hackenslash Show)
‡ Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team Show with Elm Street.
I saw something on my Instagram feed today that surprised me: Hackenslash performing with the live rock band. Lagoon shared a small video clip of them performing together. I was not expecting this, and I think it's awesome! Here is the link to the video: http://bit.ly/15hhmZv
The whole Elm Street and Hacklenslash thing is EXTREMELY Confusing. There's only ONE Elm Street Show on Fridays and TWO on Saturday and Sunday. The other shows are Hackenslash with the Elm Street Band and Vocalists in the Background Performing Live. It's very odd.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
After seeing the Elm Street Show I think it deserves 2.5 spiders.
The band looks pretty scary, not to mention those amazing guitar solos!
Personal favorite:
Lady Marmalade

Do yourself a favor and see the show!

Cheers all!

M
Elm street was horrible. The only thing that would have made it worse was if I was singing. A girl singing acdc bad idea. The guy singing smells like teen spirit had good parts but was pretty bad through out. I couldn't get away fast enough.
(09-30-2013, 09:55 PM)Coasters Wrote: Elm street was horrible. The only thing that would have made it worse was if I was singing. A girl singing acdc bad idea. The guy singing smells like teen spirit had good parts but was pretty bad through out. I couldn't get away fast enough.
There are very few dudes who can sing AC/DC, so it was Female or No AC/DC. Also, the Male Vocalist had Laryngitis, so the fact he was even singing was a miracle in of it's self. Also, the Lighting Board Died on Friday, so this past Weekend didn't have any of the Great Lighting Either.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Horrible?
Horror sounds about right for this time of the year. Smile
Good thing Elm Street doesn't get to rate audience members.
It's a smoking show, killer band, GREAT vocalists sick or not, lights or not.
Cheers all!
M
(10-01-2013, 12:33 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 09:55 PM)Coasters Wrote: Elm street was horrible. The only thing that would have made it worse was if I was singing. A girl singing acdc bad idea. The guy singing smells like teen spirit had good parts but was pretty bad through out. I couldn't get away fast enough.
There are very few dudes who can sing AC/DC, so it was Female or No AC/DC. Also, the Male Vocalist had Laryngitis, so the fact he was even singing was a miracle in of it's self. Also, the Lighting Board Died on Friday, so this past Weekend didn't have any of the Great Lighting Either.

If that's the choice then I'd choose do not do acdc.

Whoa, what happened to the Coasters we know? This is almost harsher than Sid.
I saw the show it was good, people are bein a bit harsh i agree emily!