Nightmare on 13th
(10-02-2013, 07:43 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 03:33 PM)Emily Wrote: What do you mean, "shot a ton of Disney movies there"? I didn't know you "work" with Disney.

yes, yes, tell us more about this Disney association of yours! Sounds interesting mwoods!

Apologies, for the late response. I used to work as a camera assistant with Salty Pictures, which was the main production company for several Disney Channel films. We shot Dadnapped and parts of Minutemen at the Fear Factory location. I did not work on this film, but Animal also filmed in the cement warehouse. I remember filming on the top of the silos and riding the terrifying elevator up to the top. During wrap, a friend and I decided to take the ladders down. It was pretty rickety, dusty and dangerous.

There is a warehouse nearby that film productions constantly use. It has a great exposed brick look and has enough space to build entire sets in.
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World