2014 Rumor, Speculation, and Discussion Thread
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD*

This Thread is being created for MOST 2014 Discussion, Rumors, and Speculation. Outlandish Rumors and Speculations will be deleted, so let's nip a few things in the Bud. Just because your mom's best friend's cousin's aunt works with so and so's dad's best friend's cousin's uncle heard Lagoon is Building a Wooden AquaTrax doesn't make it a "Legitimate" Rumor. Outlandish Rumors and Speculations Include, but are not limited to, "Lagoon is Getting Rid of Centennial Screamer," "Lagoon is Getting Rid of Cliffhanger," "Lagoon is Getting Rid of Roller Coaster," "Hydro Luge is being Relocated," and Finally, the 2015 "Mega Coaster" is "Opening in 2014," because it is NOT. Decisions regarding Legitimacy will be at the Sole Discretion of The Management. Thank You.

The Main Rumor during the Summer was that Spider was being replaced with a New, Larger, Semi-Transportable, Base Frame, Maurer-Söhne Spinning Coaster that features an all new Layout (Spider 2.0) for 2014. LagoonisFun Sources have not heard any further developments on this Project and it is Possible that this is a Long Term Future Project. So far, we have not heard any Legitimate Rumors for 2014.

All Discussion Regarding the Project 2015 "Mega Coaster" should be done in the Project 2015 - Lagoon "Mega Coaster" Speculation Thread

All Discussion Regarding the Spider 2.0 Rumor should be done in the Spider 2.0 Rumor Thread

All Discussion Regarding what you would do if you were Lagoon should be done in the Improvements that could be made around the park Thread or the If I Owned Lagoon Thread
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
So if I'm "management" and I post an outlandish rumor, does it get deleted? Mmmm, paradox. lol

I hear Wicked is sinking. Tongue

Why are we deleting crazy rumors instead of enjoying them? I enjoy a good "I hear <insert ride of choice> is being sold to <insert park of choice> because Lagoon wants to make room for <insert new ride model of choice>." Happy
^ Moan...

I honestly have no idea what could be done next year, besides the Spider 2.0 rumor. What else would they do the season before the mega coaster? More kiddie rides?? If they add something else more focused on the entire family. By that, I mean Rattlesnake Rapids, or to a lesser extent, Spider... A LAB expansion would be nice.
I wouldn't mind Lagoon putting some more money into the lighting upgrades they have been doing and bringing in some unique live entertainment. I loved L'Orage in 2010, and that was the year prior to Bombora's debut.
Velcro i would consider rock show live great new entertainment! Cheers to lagoon!!!
Cedar Fair will sell CPs Mean Streak to lagoon, to be constructed over the pond.
(09-05-2013, 09:22 PM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote: Cedar Fair will sell CPs Mean Streak to lagoon, to be constructed over the pond.

I'm in The Management and I approve of this outlandish rumor. Happy

(09-05-2013, 05:13 PM)Slick Wrote: Velcro i would consider rock show live great new entertainment! Cheers to lagoon!!!

I agree that it is some great new entertainment, but I don't know if I would classify it as unique to Lagoon.
(09-05-2013, 02:51 PM)RCF Wrote: ^ Moan...

I honestly have no idea what could be done next year, besides the Spider 2.0 rumor. What else would they do the season before the mega coaster? More kiddie rides?? If they add something else more focused on the entire family. By that, I mean Rattlesnake Rapids, or to a lesser extent, Spider... A LAB expansion would be nice.
You are getting a NEW Ripcurl Slide in LAB for 2014....there's your expansion! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(09-06-2013, 12:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote: You are getting a NEW Ripcurl Slide in LAB for 2014....there's your expansion! lol

Love it! When people complain about Lagoon taking multiple years to construct their next coaster, we can point out it took them a year to construct a water slide. Tongue
(09-06-2013, 12:20 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 12:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote: You are getting a NEW Ripcurl Slide in LAB for 2014....there's your expansion! lol

Love it! When people complain about Lagoon taking multiple years to construct their next coaster, we can point out it took them a year to construct a water slide. Tongue
2 Years Actually. Wink