Lagoon Is Fun Memes
While I was at Lagoon today, I started thinking that it would be fun to create a variety of Lagoon Is Fun memes, so I decided to create this thread. The goal of this thread is to challenge Lagoon Is Fun users to come up with memes that Lagoon Is Fun users would understand and enjoy. I had a few ideas that came to me today that I will create very soon and share with you all.

Here is one I did after looking through my Lagoon photos:

[Image: umbrella_zpsda9275dd.jpg]
Haha! That's a good one. I'll be thinking...
Ooh! I got one!

[Image: stevetheseagullmeme_zps72ccddf1.jpg]
(07-23-2013, 12:54 PM)emmyep2002 Wrote: Ooh! I got one!

[Image: stevetheseagullmeme_zps72ccddf1.jpg]

Oh Steve
trackbender Wrote:Sid never had it better on the fire dragon and Jet Star at night.
emmyep2002 Wrote:Ooh! I got one!

That's perfect! I had a good laugh at that one.
Thanks. Smile

I just realized he's Scumbag Steve, like the real meme... Holy crap.
But Steve does bring something... He brings more Steves with him lol :V
trackbender Wrote:Sid never had it better on the fire dragon and Jet Star at night.
I think the rest of steves family need to have names also.
They are all just Steve lol.
Yes, they should all be Steve. I imagine a potluck where people walk past our terrace see us yelling at seagulls. "Go away Steve you didn't bring anything to share!" Yep. Would be funny to see people's reaction. Happy