Bounceback help
Plan on going to lagoon for my first time Saturday and taking my kids. Saw ads on ksl of people selling a bounceback ticket for 20.00. What is a bounceback ticket and should I buy them. Is it a scam? Thanks
(05-31-2013, 02:24 AM)Slcxb06 Wrote: Plan on going to lagoon for my first time Saturday and taking my kids. Saw ads on ksl of people selling a bounceback ticket for 20.00. What is a bounceback ticket and should I buy them. Is it a scam? Thanks
Yes, it's a Scam! Costco has the best Prices for Adult All Day Passports. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-31-2013, 03:27 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:24 AM)Slcxb06 Wrote: Plan on going to lagoon for my first time Saturday and taking my kids. Saw ads on ksl of people selling a bounceback ticket for 20.00. What is a bounceback ticket and should I buy them. Is it a scam? Thanks
Yes, it's a Scam! Costco has the best Prices for Adult All Day Passports. Wink

How is it a scam
(05-31-2013, 08:01 AM)Slcxb06 Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 03:27 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Yes, it's a Scam! Costco has the best Prices for Adult All Day Passports. Wink

How is it a scam
Bounceback hasn't started yet, for one, and there is a photo on the Bounceback Receipt you will not be able to redeem to "Bounceback." Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
If you're Military, contact tickets and tours at Hill or present your ID at the ticket window for a discount. Bounceback is a good program but you have to return during a specific window. Stay away from E-bay and other scalpers. Some of the Hotels in the area also have packages.
(05-31-2013, 09:49 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 08:01 AM)Slcxb06 Wrote: How is it a scam
Bounceback hasn't started yet, for one, and there is a photo on the Bounceback Receipt you will not be able to redeem to "Bounceback." Wink

Plus anybody selling a Bounceback receipt is making a 100% profit because you don't pay for the second day until you show up. You don't pay anything when you get the receipt on your first day.
Can you please post the link to the advertisement on KSL?