Hades 360 Test Run Lights On On-ride (HD POV) Mt Olympus Water & Theme Park
This makes the coaster so much better now and is really nice. It opened on May 25, 2013 at noon. The was the test run in the morning and the lights were turned on in the tunnel so you can see underground!

Official Hades 360 Test Run Lights On On-ride (HD POV) Mt Olympus Water & Theme Park

Actually, this video by Mt. Olympus, was done several weeks ago. Wink I would LOVE to hear what your opinions on the RMC vs. Millennium Flyers vs. Gravity Kraft vs Gerstlauer vs. PTC Trains. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
They improved this coaster. The barrel roll is so natural feeling, like the ride came original with it.
(05-29-2013, 09:32 PM)Coasters Wrote: They improved this coaster. The barrel roll is so natural feeling, like the ride came original with it.
Agreed! It has a really nice Flow! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
The hill coming out of the tunnel originally just seemed like a flow killer to me.
(05-30-2013, 12:28 AM)Coasters Wrote: The hill coming out of the tunnel originally just seemed like a flow killer to me.
Definitely! Ravine Flyer II has Awesome Flow...well, Ejector Air Time not Floater. Tongue
Lagoon getting an RMC coaster would be pretty sweet. They had wood coaster plans out in the north field at one time. Come to think of it Lagoon seems to have almost every plan a one time or another lol. But i have seen the plans for the wood coaster and a mini golf course under it.
(05-31-2013, 05:26 AM)Coasters Wrote: Lagoon getting an RMC coaster would be pretty sweet. They had wood coaster plans out in the north field at one time. Come to think of it Lagoon seems to have almost every plan a one time or another lol. But i have seen the plans for the wood coaster and a mini golf course under it.
It was pretty much a Clone of what would 3 years later be Timber Terror at Silverwood! The Mini Golf was right behind Scraper with the Station behind that.
(05-31-2013, 09:47 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 05:26 AM)Coasters Wrote: Lagoon getting an RMC coaster would be pretty sweet. They had wood coaster plans out in the north field at one time. Come to think of it Lagoon seems to have almost every plan a one time or another lol. But i have seen the plans for the wood coaster and a mini golf course under it.
It was pretty much a Clone of what would 3 years later be Timber Terror at Silverwood! The Mini Golf was right behind Scraper with the Station behind that.
I'm kinda glad those plans didn't happen. I would rather have what they are installing now than another woodie with a mini golf course.
(05-29-2013, 01:27 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Actually, this video by Mt. Olympus, was done several weeks ago. Wink I would LOVE to hear what your opinions on the RMC vs. Millennium Flyers vs. Gravity Kraft vs Gerstlauer vs. PTC Trains. Smile

Well yes but I was just saying it was filmed in the morning not on the day of opening lol.