2013 Game Changes
I have noticed quite a few changes to some of the games this year. From what I saw and remember, Fish R' Jumpin, Glass Pitch, Pick A Pop, and Wacky Wire are now gone. Fish R' Jumpin is now a Skeeball game, Glass Pitch has been replaced with Plinko boards, and Wacky Wire is now a permanent location for the Glow Station. I do not know what Pick A Pop was replaced with, or if any other changes have been made.
(04-02-2013, 11:13 PM)RCF Wrote: I have noticed quite a few changes to some of the games this year. From what I saw and remember, Fish R' Jumpin, Glass Pitch, Pick A Pop, and Wacky Wire are now gone. Fish R' Jumpin is now a Skeeball game, Glass Pitch has been replaced with Plinko boards, and Wacky Wire is now a permanent location for the Glow Station. I do not know what Pick A Pop was replaced with, or if any other changes have been made.
Pick a Pop was relocated to Pop It 2 and replaced by Glitter Tattoos.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
PLinkO!?! What? Aways wantid a doo that. Laugh
Funseeker (Greg) tried it. There are only 2 places that "don't win"...well...his PUCK landed in one of them Doh

It's probably weighted / rigged...

Each puck is $2.00.
(04-02-2013, 11:13 PM)RCF Wrote: I have noticed quite a few changes to some of the games this year. From what I saw and remember, Fish R' Jumpin, Glass Pitch, Pick A Pop, and Wacky Wire are now gone. Fish R' Jumpin is now a Skeeball game, Glass Pitch has been replaced with Plinko boards, and Wacky Wire is now a permanent location for the Glow Station. I do not know what Pick A Pop was replaced with, or if any other changes have been made.

Thanks for bringing this up. I have photos of most of the changes, but I haven't had any time to start uploading, updating, and posting the new info yet. Frown Tomorrow is my day off, so I plan to do quite a bit then. Smile
(04-03-2013, 10:38 PM)gregwibert Wrote: It's probably weighted / rigged...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And this is surprising because…?
(04-03-2013, 11:46 PM)emmyep2002 Wrote:

And this is surprising because…?

Because it is absolutely not weighted / rigged.

A) Rigging games of skill is illegal.
B) It's a piece of plastic that you get to hold and drop yourself. You would be able to tell if it's weighted.
C) As you could assume from point A, NONE of Lagoon's games are rigged.
I don't understand why they got rid of the more unique and seemingly popular games. I'm more upset about Fish R Jumpin' gone. That was my favorite game.
(04-04-2013, 12:05 AM)RCF Wrote: I don't understand why they got rid of the more unique and seemingly popular games. I'm more upset about Fish R Jumpin' gone. That was my favorite game.
I'm willing to bed it had to do with maintaining the Mechanical Aspects of Fish R Jumpin'. Glass Pitch never seemed very popular. Darts was just downright Dangerous for the Employees.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island