No No... This...

A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

Perfect! I'm liking this new multi-million dollar Dracula's Castle overhaul. Happy
Me too! It's long overdue.
Will u should make it happen
Thought I'd check Instagram after Lagoon's first Frightmares weekend to see what showed up. Here are some of the pictures I found:

First off, looks like people are enjoying the character dining. I saw a handful of photos from the character dining.

Image by Jared Thompson

The next image made me laugh because of the comment posted with the image: "Getting our Frightmares on with the nicest lumberjacks."

Image by Mike Jensen

Here is something you don't see very often, the drum used during Elm Street's performance all decked out for Frightmares.

Image by Chris Petty

I always love the landscaping during Frightmares.

Image by Wendy Johnson

I love the pumpkin stacks! I told my wife I wanted to do something like this and she just rolled her eyes at me. Shocked

Image by Amber Davis
Who's up for some Instagram picks? If so, here you go. If not, please press the buttons alt and f4 on your keyboard to escape.

Image by explorethestates

Image by chipluman

Image by Charles Woods

Image by Mauri
In case you haven't seen it yet, the Instagram photo feed that I was maintaining here has morphed into it's own thing on Tumblr. I've now posted over 130 photos (one each day) from the stuff I find on Instagram. I've decided to keep the momentum going with the whole posting a photo a day and have queued up 144 photos to appear. My goal by the end of Lagoon's 2014 season is to have enough photos to appear on the Tumblr feed up to the opening of Lagoon on 2015. If you are interested in following, you can at
When I first went through the Pioneer Village Scare Zone, I started laughing at one point because of a sign. It seems I'm not the only one that thought this:

Quote:Another classic shot from @LagoonPark -- this spideriffic haloweenscape is brought to you by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. #frightmares #mormon #onlyinUtah
I'm just going to leave this here.