Diamondback On-Ride Front Seat (HD POV) Kings Island
Video 
This coaster was not my favorite at Kings Island. I like Intimidator better then this & the skimming across the water making a wave effect on both sides of the train was cool and you get some pretty good airtime. The best part was the first drop but was too short of a ride and not really any cool elements too the ride.

Diamondback On-Ride Front Seat (HD POV) Kings Island
Spencer, I unapproved this post because I know that Kings Island has a No On-Ride Photo or Video Policy that is Clearly Posted. If you received permission from Kings Island to record on-ride video I see no problem posting this video. If you don't have permission from Kings Island, it is a problem.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-22-2012, 12:06 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Spencer, I unapproved this post because I know that Kings Island has a No On-Ride Photo or Video Policy that is Clearly Posted. If you received permission from Kings Island to record on-ride video I see no problem posting this video. If you don't have permission from Kings Island, it is a problem.

Will didnt have a problem with my putting videos from Cedar Point & Kings Island! Also Thats not what the sign says. It says No photography. That is completely different then video & they said to secure all loose articles & I did. They also knew I was filming this ride! Plus you think TPR is all that when I know hes has videos on there he didn't get permission from.
(05-24-2012, 01:04 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 12:06 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Spencer, I unapproved this post because I know that Kings Island has a No On-Ride Photo or Video Policy that is Clearly Posted. If you received permission from Kings Island to record on-ride video I see no problem posting this video. If you don't have permission from Kings Island, it is a problem.

Will didnt have a problem with my putting videos from Cedar Point & Kings Island! Also Thats not what the sign says. It says No photography. That is completely different then video & they said to secure all loose articles & I did. They also knew I was filming this ride! Plus you think TPR is all that when I know hes has videos on there he didn't get permission from.
I know what the Ride Guides at Kings Island state and Video is considered photography. TPR does indeed get Permission from the Parks' Marketing Department, Park Operations Department, and Ride Operations Department to Film on Rides and has for over a decade now! Additionally, they use Ride Mounted Cameras and/or Rigs. See Verbolten, Cheetah Hunt, Leviathan, Top Thrill Dragster, Millennium Force, etc.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Check out his Desperato video and there is some from other countries where he ends very quickly. It before the station cause he didn't get permission. I know for a fact that he didn't for the Desperato one cause my friend was there in Vegas staying at the hotel when he was there and watched him on the ride. The definatiOn of photography is: Noun:
The art or practice of taking and processing photographs.
Synonyms:
photograph - photo - picture

The Defination of video recording is: Web definitions:
a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program).
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

There 2 different things and if you watch my video you can tell they new I was recording. If they didn't want me recording then I would of been told to put it away.
(05-24-2012, 03:09 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Check out his Desperato video and there is some from other countries where he ends very quickly. It before the station cause he didn't get permission. I know for a fact that he didn't for the Desperato one cause my friend was there in Vegas staying at the hotel when he was there and watched him on the ride. The definatiOn of photography is: Noun:
The art or practice of taking and processing photographs.
Synonyms:
photograph - photo - picture

The Defination of video recording is: Web definitions:
a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program).
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

There 2 different things and if you watch my video you can tell they new I was recording. If they didn't want me recording then I would of been told to put it away.
Desperado was done before parks started cracking down, about a decade ago. Cedar Fair considers Photography and Video one in the same.
Nope cause they were telling my friend to not take his cell phone on cause they saw him put it in his pocket and that one frm the other country was recent and he's speeding through the breaks and ends it early. I know from another coaster site that actually talked to him on a media day and admitted to him that he has done that for some of his videos. Also the date of that was June 5th, 2011 and it was that week and I been there before that and know how it is lol. I'm also not violating any rules on here lol.
(05-25-2012, 01:14 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Nope cause they were telling my friend to not take his cell phone on cause they saw him put it in his pocket and that one frm the other country was recent and he's speeding through the breaks and ends it early. I know from another coaster site that actually talked to him on a media day and admitted to him that he has done that for some of his videos. Also the date of that was June 5th, 2011 and it was that week and I been there before that and know how it is lol. I'm also not violating any rules on here lol.
TPR has been uploading OLD Videos they took over a decade ago to their YouTube Channel for about a Year Now. Those would be the Videos Robb was referring to.

Moving On.........it's not that I don't LOVE the Video and Diamondback, it's just the disregard for the Park's Policies I have an Issue with. One thing I find odd is that the 3rd Train is being Stopped in the Reduction Brake and not on Transfer/Ready Brakes and the Train is being Stopped Several More Times than it did when it opened in 2009. The Train used to be Grabbed by the last 2 Squeeze Brakes in Reduction, Transfer/Ready, and Readies before the Station. I Find it odd that these changes have been made.
Seriously, who cares if he isn't supposed to film? I enjoy his videos. And a lot of other people do too.
(05-26-2012, 10:40 AM)Macintosh Wrote: Seriously, who cares if he isn't supposed to film? I enjoy his videos. And a lot of other people do too.
Because, the Loose Article Policy at Kings Island is as follows:

Quote:Most rides cannot accommodate loose articles including cell phones, pagers, hats, cameras, backpacks umbrellas, beverage containers, personel entertainment devices, etc. Items must be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack, left in a locker or storage bin, or left with a non-rider. Ride operators cannot be responsible for these items. Glasses must be secured on all rides. For safety reasons, taking pictures, video taping and filming on rides are strictly prohibited.