Castle Of Chaos Riverdale Presents A Nightmare Before Christmas!!!
Just a Reminder that Castle of Chaos will be open tonight and tomorrow and next weekend for our annual Christmas event, please stop by and give to some worthy causes.

[Image: Christmas-Poster.jpg]
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Are 7 sins and The Screamatourium going to be open?
Nice. I want to check this bad boy out!
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
(12-07-2012, 05:25 PM)Macintosh Wrote: Are 7 sins and The Screamatourium going to be open?

We will be opening 3D and the Santa-tarium for this event. I am excited about the Santa-tarium because it was a fun to design and build.
Bring your donation and $5 dollars to get into the walk-throughs, it is all for a worthy cause and all the proceed go to the charities, we do not keep any money for ourselves.

The Salt Lake location is doing this event as well, and wee have no lines. Barely anyone has came through this past weekend so it would be a walk-in if you live closer to the Salt Lake location.
(12-10-2012, 03:45 AM)RCF Wrote: The Salt Lake location is doing this event as well, and wee have no lines. Barely anyone has came through this past weekend so it would be a walk-in if you live closer to the Salt Lake location.

Don't forget our sister haunt in Orem also is open this weekend. Wink

So I made the trek out to the Riverdale location tonight with the pops. The actors were top notch. Got in a few scares and some great laughs! My father and I were highly impressed with the 3D haunt. This is coming from someone who rarely cares for these attractions, but this one was different and very large. My father even had a minor accident in the 3D forest room and accidentally fell backwards on a small fence. Hope we didn't cause too much damage.... Also, some actor popped out in front of me and my head went into an actors face who was hiding behind me. Hope the kid is okay...

I really liked the woman in the straightjacket with the chainsaw, she was very fun and creepy. She was also the woman who introduced us in the fireplace room. ***Spoiler**** The transition scene took me by surprise and I could not even hear when the room transition occurred.

Overall, great job and I cannot wait to see this place grow in future years. The amount of space this haunt has is just unbelievable. Super impressed and wish everyone well over the off-season.
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World