10 Creepiest Abandoned Water Parks On Earth
Sad 
10 Creepiest Abandoned Water Parks On Earth

Abandoned water parks just don't seem as creepy to me as abandoned amusement parks, but there are some interesting pictures here anyway.
(12-01-2011, 01:49 PM)Brad-n Wrote: 10 Creepiest Abandoned Water Parks On Earth

Abandoned water parks just don't seem as creepy to me as abandoned amusement parks, but there are some interesting pictures here anyway.
This is like a Shopping Spree for Seven Peaks! Tongue

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-01-2011, 06:13 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 01:49 PM)Brad-n Wrote: 10 Creepiest Abandoned Water Parks On Earth

This is like a Shopping Spree for Seven Peaks! Tongue

lol...seven peaks has inferior water quality!
or shopping spree for cowabunga! hahaha
I'm suprised they didn't have any pics of river country.

The 2 guys filming this creep me out worse than the abandoned park.

[Image: 41gaIQDo1HL._SX342_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Paddle-Fast...B003CMCU8I
(12-02-2011, 01:42 PM)gregwibert Wrote: The 2 guys filming this creep me out worse than the abandoned park.

[Image: 41gaIQDo1HL._SX342_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Paddle-Fast...B003CMCU8I

LOL, me too.
(12-01-2011, 11:08 PM)Slick Wrote: or shopping spree for cowabunga! hahaha
ya, no. Tongue

Unlike Seven Peaks, at Cowabunga Bay we do not fill our park with Slides from 3rd Tier Manufacturers from Mexico. Wink Fiberglass Splinters are bad, mmmmmkay?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-02-2011, 11:09 AM)Invisible Ink Wrote: I'm suprised they didn't have any pics of river country.

Kinda creepy that some of the music was still playing throughout the park, along with the fact that the water and electricity was still running. You'd think Disney would have shut everything off when they abandoned it.
My Avatar is an aerial Of Lagoon pre-1987
(12-02-2011, 08:51 PM)lagoon158 Wrote: Kinda creepy that some of the music was still playing throughout the park, along with the fact that the water and electricity was still running. You'd think Disney would have shut everything off when they abandoned it.

I don't know what that area of the resort is like, but it seems like the restroom/drinking fountain/music playing area could have actually been in a spot accessible to any guest. Later in the video one guy says "we're sneaking in" and it seems like they go behind a fenced area to get to the main water park. I don't know. It's not impossible that they broke into the place where the music would play from and started it up...or even added the music to the video to make it seem creepier. Who knows.