Thursday October 20th
Question 
Lagoon is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thursday (20th) and Friday (21st). Is anyone planning on going to Lagoon on Thursday? I have that day off, and I would like to go check out the Frightmares stuff since I have not had the chance to yet. I was hoping to meet up with someone since my wife will not be with me.
A few of us were discussing just such a meet up. I can try to get that day off and am game for it. Everyone that has a set schedule should throw out their days off and we can coordinate it.
What are we doing for dinner?
I'll be there on the 20th with a couple of friends from work.
(10-16-2011, 09:14 AM)LIF Chef Wrote: A few of us were discussing just such a meet up. I can try to get that day off and am game for it. Everyone that has a set schedule should throw out their days off and we can coordinate it.

Let me know if you can. I'd love to hang out with someone. It's boring by myself. Happy

(10-16-2011, 04:00 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I'll be there on the 20th with a couple of friends from work.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you and say hi if I see ya.
(10-16-2011, 08:02 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 04:00 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I'll be there on the 20th with a couple of friends from work.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you and say hi if I see ya.

Yeah, I'll watch for you too. I'm actually hoping to kind of ditch them for a bit so I can get some photos and check some stuff out. I haven't been all year and they're not really into that. Happy

I'm off on the 20th and plan on riding Top E at least once before it gets removed (if the rumors are true). My mom will be there also.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
(10-17-2011, 11:23 AM)Brad-n Wrote: Yeah, I'll watch for you too. I'm actually hoping to kind of ditch them for a bit so I can get some photos and check some stuff out. I haven't been all year and they're not really into that. Happy

I can be your excuse to ditch them! lol

(10-17-2011, 12:41 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote: I'm off on the 20th and plan on riding Top E at least once before it gets removed (if the rumors are true). My mom will be there also.

Hopefully I will get to see you and your mom too.
(10-17-2011, 06:49 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 11:23 AM)Brad-n Wrote: Yeah, I'll watch for you too. I'm actually hoping to kind of ditch them for a bit so I can get some photos and check some stuff out. I haven't been all year and they're not really into that. Happy

I can be your excuse to ditch them! lol

Hopefully I can. Maybe you could help me look for some things. Like this historical bench I was told about...

(10-19-2011, 01:52 PM)Brad-n Wrote: Hopefully I can. Maybe you could help me look for some things. Like this historical bench I was told about...

Sure!
Found it!

[Image: IMG_1700.jpg]

What's next Brad-n!? Tongue