FRIGHTMARES! Potluck Discussion
(10-13-2011, 04:50 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Cry Bad news kids. I not going to be able to make it to the Frightmares Potluck. I got laid up in bed for 4 days this week with a chest cold on top of a pinched sciatic nerve. It really, really sucks. (just try iceing your back while fighting a fever....shiver...not good....oh, and coughing, hacking, weezing and sneezing while trying not to strain your back muscles) I've been soo looking forward to the Frightmares Potluck being the last big Hoorah! for the year with all my great new friends I've made this summer through LIF. And of course now that the moment is at hand...I get too sick to attend. ARRRH! (why now? why me?) I'll be there in spirit of course. There's always next year.

Thanks, It's been Great a summer! (take a spin on Jet Star 2 for me)

(Hopefully, at least, I might be able to make it out to Lagoon next weekend or the weekend after if the weather holds out and depending on how fast I recover)

If not, I'll still be on here.........as long as you can stand me. haha!

Bummer! Maybe we can coordinate one last hang out before the park closes (if you're feeling better....) Wink
(10-13-2011, 07:01 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Bummer! Maybe we can coordinate one last hang out before the park closes (if you're feeling better....) Wink

Thanks, I'd really like that. We'll see how I'm feeling next weekend. Have a good time at the Potluck......without me Cry arrrh!
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
Well we were talking a second get together this month. Oh and since we can't get enough of each other we usually do something in January, Febuary time frame. Smile

What are we doing for dinner?
One of these years, we should save our money and plan a trip to a park in southern Calfornia (to get out of the winter here in Utah!)
Who won the cook-off??? I also think we forgot to play bingo?? Oops! Shocked
Things didn't come together very well. We should try a more informal thing. Smile
What are we doing for dinner?
Karena was just telling me that she didn't think the bingo cards got used. lol. All that cutting for nothing. Happy