FRIGHTMARES! Potluck Discussion
Hey Everyone!

It's almost time for our Fourth Annual FRIGHTMARES! Potluck! Fire up those Crock Pots Everyone, as we are again doing a Chili/Soup Cook Off! We will be hitting all of Lagoon's Haunted Houses as a Group and Play FRIGHTMARES! Bingo in Line! Sid's Famous Funnel Cakes and Hot Cocoa will be Served for Desert as well!

The Tentative Schedule is as Follows (Subject to Change):
1:00pm - Group Rides (Meet at Elm Terrace)
2:45pm - Haunted Houses (Meet at Elm Terrace)
5:00pm - Soups and Chili are Served (Elm Terrace)
7:00pm - Sid's Famous Funnel Cakes & Hot Cocoa (Elm Terrace)
8:00pm - Haunted Houses (Meet at Elm Terrace)

Here is the link for the signup sheet: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/signupsheet.php?eid=164

Frightmares Bingo
To help pass the time while we wait in the haunted house lines, we will be playing Frightmares Bingo! We have done this before, and it was a ton of fun, but I need some help to finalize it. We need to create a good sized word list for the game. Please see the current list and let me know if you can think of something to add! Here is the link to the current list: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.php?tid=3726

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Umm, you do realize I already created a thread for this. Wink

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.php?tid=3734
(10-06-2011, 09:40 PM)Velcro Wrote: Umm, you do realize I already created a thread for this. Wink

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.php?tid=3734
Yes, but this is the Discussion not Announcement. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I hope everyone is ready, and I hope you all have a bunch of fun. Just a reminder, I will not be there because I could not get the day off from work. My wife will be there, and she is the one who will bring the bingo cards and certificates for the chili/soup winners. She will be riding the bus, so she won't be able to bring a lot of stuff, but if there is anything that anyone else can think of that we need for the potluck, please let me know soon. Smile

I am really sad that I have to miss the Frightmares potluck. I am not even sure if I will be able to make it to Frightmares at all this year, and I am really bummed at that. Frightmares is my favorite time to go to Lagoon, so make sure you all have a great time on my behalf. Smile
Why don't we get Karena in our bus? I will also be riding the train home because Mallory and some of the kids are leaving early.
What are we doing for dinner?
(10-13-2011, 06:12 AM)LIF Chef Wrote: Why don't we get Karena in our bus? I will also be riding the train home because Mallory and some of the kids are leaving early.

I still have your triple crock pot, man. Want it back?
Yes, I will try to get it either today or tomorrow.
What are we doing for dinner?
(10-12-2011, 10:48 PM)Velcro Wrote: I hope everyone is ready, and I hope you all have a bunch of fun. Just a reminder, I will not be there because I could not get the day off from work. My wife will be there, and she is the one who will bring the bingo cards and certificates for the chili/soup winners. She will be riding the bus, so she won't be able to bring a lot of stuff, but if there is anything that anyone else can think of that we need for the potluck, please let me know soon. Smile

I am really sad that I have to miss the Frightmares potluck. I am not even sure if I will be able to make it to Frightmares at all this year, and I am really bummed at that. Frightmares is my favorite time to go to Lagoon, so make sure you all have a great time on my behalf. Smile
She can call me if she needs directions to get to Lagoon via UTA.
(10-13-2011, 06:12 AM)LIF Chef Wrote: Why don't we get Karena in our bus? I will also be riding the train home because Mallory and some of the kids are leaving early.

She says she appreciates the offer, but she might have a friend or two tagging along.
Cry Bad news kids. I not going to be able to make it to the Frightmares Potluck. I got laid up in bed for 4 days this week with a chest cold on top of a pinched sciatic nerve. It really, really sucks. (just try iceing your back while fighting a fever....shiver...not good....oh, and coughing, hacking, weezing and sneezing while trying not to strain your back muscles) I've been soo looking forward to the Frightmares Potluck being the last big Hoorah! for the year with all my great new friends I've made this summer through LIF. And of course now that the moment is at hand...I get too sick to attend. ARRRH! (why now? why me?) I'll be there in spirit of course. There's always next year.

Thanks, It's been Great a summer! (take a spin on Jet Star 2 for me)

(Hopefully, at least, I might be able to make it out to Lagoon next weekend or the weekend after if the weather holds out and depending on how fast I recover)

If not, I'll still be on here.........as long as you can stand me. haha!

You'll Never Know Until You Go!