September 2011 Potluck
I hope those who made it had a good time. Smile Our last potluck of the 2011 season will be held on October 15th.
Chef and I coordinated the meat, cheese and beans. We had a great time! Thank you everyone who brought food and rode rides with us! Smile
(09-17-2011, 11:29 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Chef and I coordinated the meat, cheese and beans. We had a great time! Thank you everyone who brought food and rode rides with us! Smile
No, Thank You! Greg really carried this Potluck! Smile

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-17-2011, 11:29 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Chef and I coordinated the meat, cheese and beans. We had a great time! Thank you everyone who brought food and rode rides with us! Smile

I'm glad to hear it worked out. I was really worried. Smile
we had a great time hopefully we can make more someday
(09-18-2011, 12:44 AM)idcoasterfreak Wrote: we had a great time hopefully we can make more someday
It was also great to meet the group of you and I hope you can make it to the October Potluck! Smile

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I am glad that things worked out. Sorry, for not showing up. It just builds anticipation for the next one.
What are we doing for dinner?
Thanks for the great time everyone! Special thanks to Greg, great job, for stepping up in the absence of Will and John. (we missed you guys) It was so nice to meet you Stewart. Hope you and your group can make it back for the October Meetup. If not, definitely some of the potlucks next year, Ok! Sid and Robin the funnel cakes were awesome! Thanks. Happy
Oh and Spencer, you should see the bruise on my left shoulder were the Roller Coaster station attacked me when we walked through the cue line. (I didn't notice it, till it startled me in the mirror till this morning....and then I remembered....YOUCH!)
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
I will always remember how we were able to fit me, Blaine, Spencer, and Greg in a Tilt a Whirl car and got a couple good spins.
(09-17-2011, 11:40 PM)linearinduction Wrote: No, Thank You! Greg really carried this Potluck! Smile

Aw, shucks...it tweren't nothin' Rolleyes

The funnel cakes were amazing, as usual. Please tell Robin thank you from us. Smile

(09-18-2011, 12:44 AM)idcoasterfreak Wrote: we had a great time hopefully we can make more someday

It was really awesome meeting you and your wife. I'll bet the baby back in Idaho missed you guys! We all really hope you can join us again soon Smile

(09-18-2011, 07:50 AM)LIF Chef Wrote: I am glad that things worked out. Sorry, for not showing up. It just builds anticipation for the next one.

I hope you and your dog had fun with the junior duck hunt! I need to get your stuff back to you. We're washing it so it's clean and ready for the soup/chili potluck!

(09-18-2011, 12:48 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Thanks for the great time everyone! Special thanks to Greg, great job, for stepping up in the absence of Will and John. (we missed you guys) It was so nice to meet you Stewart. Hope you and your group can make it back for the October Meetup. If not, definitely some of the potlucks next year, Ok! Sid and Robin the funnel cakes were awesome! Thanks. Happy
Oh and Spencer, you should see the bruise on my left shoulder were the Roller Coaster station attacked me when we walked through the cue line. (I didn't notice it, till it startled me in the mirror till this morning....and then I remembered....YOUCH!)

It wasn't quite the same without Will and John. However, it's always fun riding with the LIF group Wink Hurry up and heal so we can ride again this next weekend Banana

(09-18-2011, 08:44 PM)Harvy Wrote: I will always remember how we were able to fit me, Blaine, Spencer, and Greg in a Tilt a Whirl car and got a couple good spins.

OH YEAH! That was loads of fun! It was like a clown car with all of us in there...ha ha ha... Laugh
Crowded