September 2011 Potluck
I just got a new job, and I will be starting the middle of next week. I cannot ask for time off the first couple of weeks, and there is a chance I might have to work the day of the potluck. I am crossing my finders that this does not happen, but I wanted to let everyone know. My wife still plans to attend the potluck and will bring the stuff I planned to bring, but she won't be able to stay the whole time because she works that evening.
Congratulations on the new job Will!!! Shades

Off Topic
Is it computer related work? I definitely want more details Smile
It might be computer-related work. I was hired by Office Max as a sales associate, with the prospects of slowly moving into their print & design side of things. If everything goes as planned, I will be the one designing business cards, wedding invites, and other print purchases for customers.
(09-08-2011, 01:13 PM)Velcro Wrote: I am crossing my finders that this does not happen...

Yes, keep your finders crossed.Devil sorry couldn't help myself. Anyway, Congratulations! I hope it works out well for you.

I figure if I keep my finders crossed as well as my fingers then I might see things work out. Of course, it is very hard to type with crossed fingers, so that would explain why I am also crossing my finders. Happy
Small update from me: I start my new job tomorrow, and I still have no clue if I have to work Saturday or not. I guess this means I might surprise everyone by showing up or I won't. We all get to wonder together. Karena is still planning to attend even if I can't as far as I can tell. I need to ask her about it again.

I also got word from John (LIF Chef) that something has come up, and he will not be able to attend. However, he is still planning on getting the food he signed up to bring to the potluck.

Hopefully I get to see you all there on Saturday. If not, I hope you all have a ton of fun. Take plenty of pictures for me. Especially of Lagoon's progress on getting Frightmares setup. Smile
Kayla, Laura, and I have to work until 3 on Saturday, so my mom and us will be coming around 4pm or so.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
me and my w
ife cant wait to go as this will be our first trip this year and our first potluck
(09-15-2011, 07:08 PM)idcoasterfreak Wrote: me and my w
ife cant wait to go as this will be our first trip this year and our first potluck
I hope you are planning on bringing your appetite for my Famous Funnel Cakes! Happy

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Greg has agreed to bring my items if need be. I am still not sure if my family is coming.

Here is the deal. I got the opportunity to take my dog on a youth duck hunt Sat evening. I feel that I really need to take this awesome opportunity. It is great experience for him that he needs before the regular opener on the 1st. I hope everyone understands.
What are we doing for dinner?