September 2011 Potluck
I wasn't trying to stress anyone out. I was just trying to plan ahead to prevent the stress. I'm sorry, I will wait a few weeks then start to stress everyone out. lol
John has 8 kids...He eats stress for breakfast, lunch and dinner...Go John! Laugh
I will be unable to make this pot luck or the one in october unless we can move either one, one week earlier/later.
My Coaster Count: 99
Sky's Coaster Count: 14
Follow Beyond Vertical on Twitter!
We've already moved the September one, so we won't move it again. If you want to bug Sid, maybe he will be nice enough to move the October one for you. Smile
I shall wear my super awesome RMFC shirt to the potluck. :3
Enjoy your nachos, men. I'm on potluck-hiatus until October.

(09-05-2011, 10:08 PM)Kyle Wrote: Enjoy your nachos, men. I'm on potluck-hiatus until October.

Aww, why?
(09-06-2011, 07:32 AM)Harvy Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:08 PM)Kyle Wrote: Enjoy your nachos, men. I'm on potluck-hiatus until October.

Aww, why?

Lack of funding, unfortunately. Need to take care of finances before I can head back. Like I said, though, I'll see everyone in October! Smile

(09-06-2011, 06:36 PM)Kyle Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 07:32 AM)Harvy Wrote:

Aww, why?

Lack of funding, unfortunately. Need to take care of finances before I can head back. Like I said, though, I'll see everyone in October! Smile

no season pass??
Nope, no season pass.