Potluck Donations
Thumbs Up 
I have been meaning to post about this during the last two potlucks, but I forgot.

If you can donate a $1 when you come to a potluck, we would appreciate it. The Lagoon Is Fun Team has traditionally provided all the supplies (plates, napkins, utensils) along with the main dish for the potlucks, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to meet the cost of supplies as our group continues to increase in size. However, if each person would be willing to donate just $1, then we would certainly have enough for all the supplies we need. Just look for the donation jar that Sid's family places out at each potluck!

Money isn't the only thing you can donate if you want to help out. We also accept donations of picnic supplies. Maybe you have an excess of paper plates, napkins, or plastic utensils after a camping trip that you don't know what to do with. We would definitely put those supplies to good use.

Please don't feel like you have to donate anything to come and hang out with us at Lagoon because you don't. I just wanted to point out that if you can help out a little when you come to a potluck, then we would really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for you support! And I'll see you all at the next potluck. Smile