August 2011 Potluck
(08-10-2011, 05:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: lol, but I do think we should bump it back to the 12th of Sept, because of the Conflict. I can't believe we didn't notice that until now!

I think we should too. You want to contact Brady or should I?
(08-11-2011, 11:01 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 05:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: lol, but I do think we should bump it back to the 12th of Sept, because of the Conflict. I can't believe we didn't notice that until now!

I think we should too. You want to contact Brady or should I?
I'll call him from work today! Smile

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sounds great! Let me know what terrace we have as soon as you know, and I will update all the pages and create an announcement here on the Website. Smile
Do you have a date set aside yet? The 12th is a Monday, by the way.
(08-15-2011, 01:13 AM)Brad-n Wrote: Do you have a date set aside yet? The 12th is a Monday, by the way.
Err, the 10th! Tongue

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island