August 2011 Potluck
My posse keeps getting bigger and bigger! I may be bringing 5-6 people now.

(08-07-2011, 07:19 PM)Kyle Wrote: My posse keeps getting bigger and bigger! I may be bringing 5-6 people now.
PLEASE Tell me Steven and your Mom are coming! Happy

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-07-2011, 11:12 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:19 PM)Kyle Wrote: My posse keeps getting bigger and bigger! I may be bringing 5-6 people now.
PLEASE Tell me Steven and your Mom are coming! Happy

Sorry Sid, only Steven. But I brought plenty of others to compensate, I guess! That potluck was a blast, I'm very glad I was able to attend. See ya next Tuesday! I'll get back to you on the amount of people.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I had an absolute blast too! The Pizza and the Funnel Cakes were awesome! (pizza rolls as a pizza topping....who'd a thunk?) Nice to see you made it this time Greg Wibert. (where did you run off to?.....I hoped we could get a few rides in after the funnel cakes....maybe next time?) It was a pleasure to meet Kyle (and his posse). We had so much fun! Kyle and I shared in what can only be called a delightfully vicious back seat night ride on the Fire Dragon. (one of my top Fire Dragon experiences of all time....AMAZING!) It was great that Shane was able to make it for a while. The Cowabunga Bay meetup is only one week away. I am so looking forward to the grand tour!
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
This year has gone by WAY too fast! I can't believe I haven't made it to a potluck yet.
(08-09-2011, 07:48 PM)Brad-n Wrote: This year has gone by WAY too fast! I can't believe I haven't made it to a potluck yet.

Yeah! I can't believe you haven't made it to a potluck either! Tongue

It would be nice to meet you in person, someday, brad-n....
Well, if the next one wasn't on Labor Day weekend I could have made it. So unless something changes, it will most likely be October.
The next one is on Labor Day weekend? Oh, I never even considered that. Sid's mom is going to complain that the park is busy and blame me when I didn't even choose the date like she did on one of the potlucks last year. lol. Sid, you better make sure you mom knows that you chose the date! Tongue
(08-10-2011, 02:34 PM)Velcro Wrote: The next one is on Labor Day weekend? Oh, I never even considered that. Sid's mom is going to complain that the park is busy and blame me when I didn't even choose the date like she did on one of the potlucks last year. lol. Sid, you better make sure you mom knows that you chose the date! Tongue
lol, but I do think we should bump it back to the 12th of Sept, because of the Conflict. I can't believe we didn't notice that until now!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-10-2011, 05:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 02:34 PM)Velcro Wrote: The next one is on Labor Day weekend? Oh, I never even considered that. Sid's mom is going to complain that the park is busy and blame me when I didn't even choose the date like she did on one of the potlucks last year. lol. Sid, you better make sure you mom knows that you chose the date! Tongue
lol, but I do think we should bump it back to the 12th of Sept, because of the Conflict. I can't believe we didn't notice that until now!

NOOOOO. Not another change. OMG OMG OMG Ahhhh Ahhhh Too Much Stuff Too Much Stuff

Actually I don't care. LOL

What are we doing for dinner?