catapult/skycoaster
does any body know if their are anypackages with these two rides?
I don't think so. I know they have a repeat deal where your second ride that same day is cheaper.
What are we doing for dinner?
(07-13-2011, 08:25 AM)tigergirl801 Wrote: does any body know if their are anypackages with these two rides?

Nope. That is something that many of us have wanted to see Lagoon do. I actually think Lagoon would be smart to offer a variety of X-Venture Zone packages that help people save money by riding more than one X-Venture Zone attraction during their visit.
(07-13-2011, 02:29 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 08:25 AM)tigergirl801 Wrote: does any body know if their are anypackages with these two rides?

Nope. That is something that many of us have wanted to see Lagoon do. I actually think Lagoon would be smart to offer a variety of X-Venture Zone packages that help people save money by riding more than one X-Venture Zone attraction during their visit.
I totally agree!! The X-Venture Zone rides are one of the most funnest rides in the park! It sucks that you have to pay $40 just to ride the Catapult twice!

(07-13-2011, 03:24 PM)1496Lagoon Wrote: I totally agree!! The X-Venture Zone rides are one of the most funnest rides in the park! It sucks that you have to pay $40 just to ride the Catapult twice!

Isn't a re-ride only $10?
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Yes the reride is 10 bucks but only at that price if you do not get out of the seat.
(07-13-2011, 09:30 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 03:24 PM)1496Lagoon Wrote: I totally agree!! The X-Venture Zone rides are one of the most funnest rides in the park! It sucks that you have to pay $40 just to ride the Catapult twice!

I didn't know about this re-ride thing? When my friend went she said she spent $40 bucks on the Catapult?

(07-16-2011, 10:05 AM)1496Lagoon Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 09:30 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote:

I didn't know about this re-ride thing? When my friend went she said she spent $40 bucks on the Catapult?

As the ride op is landing the capsule they are supposed to ask if you would like a re ride for 10 bucks.
Your friend was probably talking about the $40 TOTAL for two people to ride.
I have always wondered if you choose to re-ride the catapult you do it before you get out of your seat. Which I have never chosen to re-ride. Anyways at that point you have stored all your loose items in the bin including your wallet and money so at that point your not even giving anyone money to an operater. Pluse giving it to an operator doesnt make since cause ride operators are not supposed to accept money. You would have to give it to the merchandise person. So im wondering if you choose to re-ride then after you get off you say oh im sorry I dont have any more money. I wonder what they could do cause if you didnt have money but yet you re-rode lol. Cause I dont know if they could charge you with theft cause this is a weird circumstance. I really don't know if they can do anything except say well make sure you have money next time lol.