Pioneer Village Green
Any news on the entermainment this yeAr?
(03-01-2014, 05:32 PM)Slick Wrote: Any news on the entermainment this yeAr?
Rock Show Live and a Day Show. Since there will be no Ride, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cirque Innosta or other Special Event Shows at the Park this Summer.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I want cirque show back!!!
No, you can't have it back!!!
Steve Says:

[Image: mine.jpg]
The Parrot Show was pretty cool.
(03-13-2014, 02:53 PM)Coasters Wrote: The Parrot Show was pretty cool.
It kept my little Nephew's Attention for 5 Minutes. Tongue At least it wasn't as Terrible as the Monkey Show.....if the Orangatan doesn't do the bit the Second Time.....DON'T Do it a Freakin' Fourth and FIFTH Time! Laugh I wish Lagoon would have the Purina Dog Show Thing that Visited in 2001 and was in the Pioneer Village Green.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
They did a Purina Dog Show? Wow, I completely missed that. lol
(03-15-2014, 12:39 PM)Velcro Wrote: They did a Purina Dog Show? Wow, I completely missed that. lol
It was a touring thing that was there for one day, a Saturday. Kinda miss all the Promo Hand Outs that would be at the park. Coke Zero was the last one I remember.
That's pretty cool. The dog show was probably cool. I always like the dog jump competition show at the Davis County Fair