How Do You Get A Lifetime Pass For Seven Peak Parks?
I was looking on Seven Peaks Website and it shows there people have purchased a lifetime pass which includes unlimited everything from Seven Peaks Provo & Salt Lake, Trafalga Lehi & Orem ect.

It says Quote "Lifetime members are among Seven Peaks’ best, most valued guests. The Lifetime pass was intended to make season passes affordable for everyone by spreading out the cost of a season pass in smaller, monthly increments as well as to reduce hassles associated with renewing season passes every season. Consistent with this philosophy, holders of the Lifetime Pass receive all of the same great benefits as the holders of the Pass of All Passes. "

Anyone know how you purchase them or how much they cost? It would be nice to never pay again to go to these places & any knew places
Seven Peaks buys. I have heard they might be wanting to buy Cherry Hill too!
I'm surprised you would want a lifetime pass after your bad experience at Seven Peaks. Doesn't continuing to support a company that provides bad customer service send the wrong message? That's kind of like rewarding a child who misbehaves. Also, why would we want Seven Peaks to purchase Cherry Hill if they have completely failed in their ability to take manage Raging Waters?
Ummmm, Seven Peaks Lifetime Passes are simply Season Passes that you pay in Monthly Installments. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-03-2011, 10:29 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Ummmm, Seven Peaks Lifetime Passes are simply Season Passes that you pay in Monthly Installments. Wink

yeah...agreed...they're just "getting you" every month instead of once per year...
This is totally off topic but everytime I see this thread on the main page I read " How to get a life" lol makes me laugh everytime
(07-17-2011, 06:28 AM)INCoasters Wrote: This is totally off topic but everytime I see this thread on the main page I read " How to get a life" lol makes me laugh everytime

...become a "real" member of lagoonisfun.com (you can't be a guest forever, people!) AND come to the potlucks!
(07-17-2011, 06:28 AM)INCoasters Wrote: This is totally off topic but everytime I see this thread on the main page I read " How to get a life" lol makes me laugh everytime

Hahaha! Yeah, huh? Happy
I found a page that says you pay 69.95 thine its 3 dollars a month there after and forever.
(05-12-2012, 04:15 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: I found a page that says you pay 69.95 thine its 3 dollars a month there after and forever.
Any way you slice it, you are still going to get screwed somehow! I wonder how much they charge a month for the "Processing Fee?" It's probably another $69.95 a month! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island