July 2011 Potluck Discussion
(07-16-2011, 04:27 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: About 60 folks I think. Did you find a discount that was good? If you know someone with season passes there is a coupon for about $10 or $12 off a day pass in the season passport coupons.

We're getting discount tickets at Deseret Book. We're paying $10-$12 to save over $50. That's not too bad. Thanks for letting us out of towners join in the festivities!
Chili is usually used on the taco and not refried beans so if someone could bring chili also that would be great. Also big reminder if you are bringing something and cant make it let someone know! and We also need Onions

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
(07-16-2011, 06:18 PM)Murychic Wrote: Chili is usually used on the taco and not refried beans so if someone could bring chili also that would be great. Also big reminder if you are bringing something and cant make it let someone know! and We also need Onions

I'd love to bring some of the remaining items, but I already spent what I budgeted for this potluck a few days ago. If only I had known earlier I could have changed what I was bringing to help out. Sorry. Unsure
(07-16-2011, 09:25 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 06:18 PM)Murychic Wrote: Chili is usually used on the taco and not refried beans so if someone could bring chili also that would be great. Also big reminder if you are bringing something and cant make it let someone know! and We also need Onions

I'd love to bring some of the remaining items, but I already spent what I budgeted for this potluck a few days ago. If only I had known earlier I could have changed what I was bringing to help out. Sorry. Unsure

thats ok i let hartman know Smile
Also i let the Jukebox cast know that if they wanted to come eat they are more then welcome theres about 8 of them in total plus stage managers and such not sure if any or who will come.

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
(07-17-2011, 12:15 AM)Murychic Wrote: Also i let the Jukebox cast know that if they wanted to come eat they are more then welcome theres about 8 of them in total plus stage managers and such not sure if any or who will come.

Great idea! I hope they drop by. Smile
Someone in our Group is bringing Chips and Salsa, and there might be a Surprise Guest at the Potluck! Happy
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Woot!
I will bring a pot of chili. I actually made something better but if chili is what you need than that is what you will get.
What are we doing for dinner?
I'd just like to thank Robin, Sid, Kayla, John and the other food contributors for all there efforts in making the Navajo Taco's potuck possible. Yum! I had a great time. Even though I missed seeing regulars who were not able to attend, it was nice to meet some new faces. Hope to see you all at the LIF Cowabunga Bay Day.
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
(07-19-2011, 05:12 AM)Trackbender Wrote: I'd just like to thank Robin, Sid, Kayla, John and the other food contributors for all there efforts in making the Navajo Taco's potuck possible. Yum! I had a great time. Even though I missed seeing regulars who were not able to attend, it was nice to meet some new faces. Hope to see you all at the LIF Cowabunga Bay Day.

Sorry buddy....something came up... Cry

Glad everyone had a good time (without me...[Greg cries in the fetal position in the corner....])